Nov 21 Mon QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,812회 작성일 22-11-28 20:44

본문

21. 1121() ‘죽어서도 산자로 살라!’ 49:22-33

본문 관찰과 묵상

야곱의 예언적 축복이 요셉과 베냐민에게 선포되었다. 요셉은 조상이 주는 복보다 더 큰 축복을 하나님께 받을 것이다. 베냐민은 물어뜯는 이리처럼 문제도 일으키나 용맹하리라. 야곱은 자신이 죽으면 그의 조상들이 묻힌 헷사람 에브론의 밭의 막벨라굴에 장사지낼 것을 부탁하고 죽었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

요셉이 받는 축복은 샘곁의 무성한 무성한 가지가 담을 넘는 축복이다. 만국의 복이 되는 축복이다. 많은 학대와 버림받음의 연단 속에 하나님이 주시는 복을 받고 정금이 되어 나와 복이되었다. 믿음의 조상들과 함께 장사됨으로 오늘까지도 믿음으로 산자가 되어 수많은 사람들에게 영향력을 끼친다.

결단과 적용

믿음으로 살아 믿음의 영향력을 끼치고 사는 사람들은 죽어도 살아있다. 아브라함, 이삭, 야곱의 하나님은 죽은자의 하나님이 아니라 산자의 하나님이다. 죽어도 산자가 되어 살리라. 지금의 고난을 연단으로 받아 정금이 되어 살아서도 죽어서도 많은 사람을 살리는 복이되어 주님께 영광돌리며 살리라!

21. Nov 21(Mon). ‘Live as an alive man even after death’ Gen. 49:22-33

Observation and meditation on the text

Jacob blessed Joseph and Benjamin by his prophetic declaration. Joseph would be much more blessed by God than the blessings from his ancestors. Benjamin would be very cruel like a ravenous wolf but live with such a brevity. Jacob ordered his sons to bury him at the cave in the field of Machpelah which Abraham bought from Ephron the Hittite in Hebron which was the burial place for his ancestors.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Joseph was blessed like a fruitful vine near a spring, whose branches climb over the wall. He was blessed to be a blessing for all nations. Joseph was refined by numerous afflictions and persecutions and came out as a pure gold by being blessed by God. He was buried along with the Fathers of faith, and he is still alive by his faith with his ancestors by making a great impact upon the multitude of people.

Decisions and applications

If I live an influential life by faith in God, I shall be alive even after my death. The God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob is the God of the alive not the dead. Therefore, I shall live as an alive person of faith even after my death. I shall be purified through my present sufferings and would become a pure gold and I shall be blessing for the suffering people today and even after my death so that I can continually glorify my God.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.