Nov 22 Tue QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,297회 작성일 22-11-28 20:46

본문

22. 1122() ‘내게 주신 꿈을 꼭 성취하시는 하나님50:1-14

본문 관찰과 묵상

야곱이 147세에 죽었다. 그러나 그의 장례는 애굽과 이스라엘을 놀라게하는 성대함의 극치였다. 시신을 향으로 염하는데만 40, 곡하는 기간이 70, 고향으로 돌아가는 장례행렬은 바로의 모든 신하 원로가 따랐다. 요셉이 얼마나 애굽인들에게 복이 되었는지를 증명하는 사건이 되었다. 요셉에게 꿈을 주신 하나님은 그 꿈이 꼭 성취되게 하시는 언약의 하나님이다

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

성령이 내게 임하여 나도 꿈꾸는 사람이 되었다. 그리고 하나님은 내게 주신 하나님의 꿈을 꼭 성취케 하시는 언약의 하나님이심을 믿는다. 내가 지금 당하는 환난도 하나님이 내게 주신 꿈을 성취하시는 과정임을 믿는다.

결단과 적용

나의 가는 길을 하나님은 아시나니 하나님이 나를 이 고난중에서 연단하신 후에 내가 정금이 되어 나올줄로 믿습니다’(23:10). 욥의 고백이 나의 고백이 되게 하심을 감사합니다. 내게 주신 PGM의 꿈, 내가 죽어도 하나님이 꼭 성취하실줄로 믿습니다. 오늘도 이 믿음으로 삽니다.

22. Nov 22(Tue). ‘God who fulfills God’s given dream to me’ Gen.50:1-14

Observation and meditation on the text

Jacob died at 147. His funeral was unprecedentedly grandiose one which surprised both Egyptians and Israelites. It took for the physicians 40days to embalm Jacob, and the Egyptians mourned for Jacob 70days. When Joseph went up to bury his father, all Pharaoh’s officials accompanied him along with all the dignitaries of Egypt. It proved how much Joseph had become a blessing for them. God who gave his dream to Joseph was the God who fulfilled God’s covenant through Joseph.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Upon receiving the Holy Spirit, I have begun to dream of God. I do believe that God who gave me his dream will never fail to fulfill God’s covenant through me. I have an assurance that present sufferings I go through is a process of fulfilling God’s dream which is given to me.

Decisions and applications

‘He knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold’ (Job.23:10). I give thanks to the Lord who has made Job’s confession of faith to be mine. I do believe that God will fulfill God’s dream which is given to me through PGM even though I may die before I see the fulfillment of it. Today, I live by this kind of faith!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.