Nov 23 Wed QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,280회 작성일 22-11-28 20:49

본문

23. 1123() ‘죽어도 살아있는자로 살라!’ 50:15-26

본문 관찰과 묵상

야곱이 죽자 형제들은 요셉이 자신들에게 복수할까봐 전전긍긍하였다. 야곱의 유언의 말씀대로 자기들을 용서하여 달라고 간청할 때 요셉이 울었다. 자신이 어찌 하나님을 대신하겠느냐고, 그 일로 모두가 살았지 않았냐고 위로하였다. 요셉을 온 형제와 자손들을 돌보며 110세를 살았다. 그의 몸도 향재료로 미이라로 만들어 약속의 땅으로 옮겨졌다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

살아있어도 죽은자가 있고 죽어도 살아있는자가 있다. 요셉의 형들은 살아있었어도 죄책감으로 죽어있었고 저들을 용서한 요셉은 죽어서도 살아있었다. 살아있는자는 용서하는 자이다. 나는 오늘도 용서하고 사는가?

결단과 적용

오늘도 다니면서 용서하며 살리며 살리라. 아브라함과 이삭과 야곱의 하나님, 요셉의 하나님은 살리는 하나님이다. 그 살리는 하나님과 함께 살리는 사람은 죽었어도 살아있는 사람이다. ? 그 용서로 수많은 사람들이 살아있기 때문이다. 마지막까지 그렇게 살리라!

23. Nov 23(Wed). ‘Live as an alive man even upon death’ Gen.50:15-26

Observation and meditation on the text

Upon the death of Jacob, his sons were at a loss out of fear of being revenged by Joseph. Joseph wept out of compassion when his brothers asked for his mercy as they reminded him of Jacob’s last words for peace. Joseph comforted his brothers as he forgave their sins, which eventually revived their family’s life by God’s intervention. Joseph said he was not in the place of God. Joseph died at 110 as he fully took care of his entire family and descendants. His body was also embalmed like Jacob and taken by his family to the burial place in the promised land.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

There are some who are living dead even though they are alive. On the contrary there are some who are still alive even though they are dead. Joseph’s brothers were dead out of guilty feeling, but Joseph was alive by forgiving them even though he was deadly betrayed. If I forgive my criticizers and persecutors I shall live as an alive man. Do I forgive someone today?

Decisions and applications

As I meet people today, I will forgive them. The God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Joseph is the God who is alive. And they are dead, but they are still alive by forgiving others as much as they were forgiven. The patriarchs are still alive even though they are dead. Therefore, today, I will forgive anyone who stepped on my nerve unconditionally.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.