Nov 24 Thu QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,290회 작성일 22-11-28 20:50

본문

24. 1124() ‘죄의 용서함을 받는자의 교훈32:1-11

본문 관찰과 묵상

다윗의 마스길, 즉 교훈이다. 자신이 체험한 은혜를 교훈으로 남긴다. 죄로 말미암아 쇠잔하였을 때 회개함으로 죄 사함을 받은자의 간증이다. 용서함을 받은자의 삶은 찬양이 넘친다. 만인에게 교훈한다. 무지한 말이나 노새같이 고집으로 살지 말고 회개하라. 주의 인자하심으로 기쁨이 넘치리라

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

남에게 주는 마스길, 교훈은 책을 읽고 얻은 지식을 나눔으로도 줄 수 있다. 그러나 가장 강력하고 살아있는 교훈은 내가 실제로 체험한 하나님을 교훈하는 것이다. 오늘도 고집부리지 말고 회개함으로 넘치는 기쁨과 찬양이 넘치는 천국의 삶을 살라는 음성을 듣는다.

결단과 적용

오늘까지의 나의 삶의 기쁨은 나의 죄의 용서함을 받는 구원의 감격속에 살아온 것이다. 그러므로 다른 사람에게 남겨줄 교훈은 나의 지성을 넘어나 같은 죄인이 용서함 받아서 주앞에 옳다함 얻음을 주신 주님을 간증하는 것이다. 이것이 매일 매일 나를 얼마나 강하고 담대하게 하는지 알 수 없다. 주님을 간증하며 남은 삶을 살리라!

24. Nov 24(Thu). ‘Instructions by the forgiven sinner’ Ps. 32:1-11

Observation and meditation on the text

It is David’s Maskil, his instruction. David shares his experiences of God’s grace. It is a sinner’s testimony that when he was weary due to his sins, he cried out unto the Lord out of repentance of his sins and experienced God’s forgiveness. Now his life is full of joy and praise because he is forgiven from his sins. Therefore, David instructs others to repent of their sins instead of living stubbornly like a horse or a donkey. Then, you will enjoy such an immense and immeasurable joy by his mercy.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I can give any useful instructions from knowledge by reading books. However, the most powerful and living instructions come from my own experiences of the living God. I hear the voice of the Lord that today I will repent of my any unconfessed sins to the Lord so that I may be filled with joy and praises of the Lord who sets me free from my eternal death instead of living stubbornly like animals.

Decisions and applications

I have lived with gratitude of God’s forgiveness of my sins which resulted in such an enormous amount of joy. Therefore, if I give any useful instructions to anybody, I simply share with them ‘such a wretched sinner like me has become a righteous person due to the blood of the lamb of Jesus Christ.’ My blessed assurance has enabled me to live with such boldness and brevity every day. Hence, I will witness my Savior and Lord Jesus for the rest of my life.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.