Nov 25 Fri QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,313회 작성일 22-11-28 20:53

본문

25. 1125() ‘죽은자가 아니라 산자로 살라!’ 33:1-22

본문 관찰과 묵상

다윗의 마스길 교훈이 계속된다. 구원받은 의인들은 구원의 하나님을 찬양하며 살 때 증인이 된다. 나를 새롭게 창조하신 창조주를 나의 삶에 주인으로 모시고 살 때 교훈이 된다. 그 하나님의 감찰하심앞에 코람데오로 살 때 증인이된다. 군대를 의지하지 않고 하나님의 인자를 구하는자가 살아있다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

죄로 죽었던 삶에서 구원받은자는 찬양하는 자이다. 새로운 피조물이 된자는 창조주를 주인삼아 하나님의 기업이 된 자이다. 그 하나님앞에 코람데오라 살 때 보살핌을 받는다. 하나님을 도움과 방패로 삼는자는 주의 인자하심을 받아 항상 살아있는자로 산다.

결단과 적용

나는 예수를 믿음으로 죽었던 자에서 산자가 되었다. 살아있기에 주님을 찬양하며, 주인으로 모시며, 살아있는 하나님앞에서 살아간다. 주의 인자하심을 말씀과 기도속에 받아 오늘도 살아있는 하나님앞에서 산자로 살게하신 주님을 찬양한다.

Nov 25(Fri). ‘Live as an alive man, not dead man’ Ps. 33:1-22

Observation and meditation on the text

It is a continuing instruction by the forgiven king David. Such a saved righteous like me become the Savior’s witness when I praise the Savior. When I accept the Savior as my Lord who has created me as a new creation, it is my living testimony. I shall be his witness when I live in the presence of God, Coram Deo. Therefore, I am alive by seeking God’s mercy and loving kindness instead of relying on my own resources of strength.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Since I was delivered from eternal death, I praise the Lord for his salvation. Since I have become a new creation, I accept him to be my Lord, and live as his inheritance. I am continually taken care by the Lord as long as I live in his presence, Coram Deo. I am alive not by the power of worldly resources but by depending, and seeking for his everlasting mercy, hesed.

Decisions and applications

I have become alive by believing in Jesus from a dead man due to my sins. Since I am alive, I praise my Savior, and accept him to be my Lord and live in his presence. I keep on receiving his hesed, loving kindness and mercy in my prayers and his living words so that I may be alive today. I praise my Lord with much thanksgiving for his reviving my life again.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.