Nov 26 Sat QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,321회 작성일 22-11-28 20:56

본문

26. 1126() ‘하나님의 선하심을 맛보며 살라!’ 34:1-10

본문 관찰과 묵상

다윗이 자신을 죽이려는 사울왕을 피하여 도망한 곳이 가드왕 아기스였다. 가드왕 아기스의 신하가 다윗이 용맹한 사람이라고 하자 다윗은 일부러 미친 사람처럼 행동하여 아기스 왕에게 쫓겨나 아둘람 굴로 피신하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

사울을 피하여 가드왕 아기스에게 가도 평안이 없었다. 쫓겨난 다윗은 환난가운데 있는 사람들을 향한 마스길, 교훈을 계속한다. 사람을 의지하지 말고 하나님을 의지하여 구원받으라. 천사들이 둘러 진치고 구원하리라. 구원자 하나님의 선하심을 체험한 자는 찬양으로 영광 돌린다.

결단과 적용

하나님의 선하심(토브)는 내가 맛을 보아야 안다. 믿음은 첫째, 들음에서 난다(10:17). 둘째, 영안이 열려 보아야 한다(42:5). 셋째, 선하심(토브)을 맛보아야 한다(34:8). 사람을 의지하고 사람에게 피하지 않고 하나님께 피하여야한다. 말씀의 맛이 꿀보다 더 단 것을 체험한다(119:103). 맛보려면 먹어야 한다. 예수님은 내 살과 내 피를 먹고 마시라(6:53-56)고 하신다. 오늘도 믿음으로 말씀을 먹고 보혈을 마신다. 토브를 체험한다

26. Nov 26(Sat). ‘Taste and see that the Lord is good’ Ps.34:1-10

Observation and meditation on the text

David ran away from Saul who tried to kill him, and he went to the king of Gath Achish. When his subjects told the king that David was such a brave man as to kill Goliath, David pretended to be insane enough to be kicked out of Gath by Achish. He hid himself in a cave at Adullam.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

David was not safe even though he took a refuge in the king Achis of Gath. Since he was kicked out by Achish, David continually gave his Maskil, instructions to those in sufferings. He urged them to rely on the Lord to be delivered not on people. Then, the angels would encamp around to save them. If I have experienced the taste of God’s goodness, I can glorify my Savior and Lord with praises.

Decisions and applications

I must taste ‘tove’ God’s goodness. There are three ways to have faith in Jesus. First, faith comes from hearing the gospel of Jesus (Rom. 10:17). Second, by seeing Jesus with spiritual eyes open (Job.42:5). Third, by tasting and see that the Lord is good (Ps. 34:8). I used to taste God’s words which are sweeter than honey (Ps. 119:103). If I want to taste it, I must eat it. Therefore, Jesus Christ challenges me to eat and drink his flesh and blood (John. 6:53-56). Hence, today I keep on eating and drinking the words of God and his blood. I experience ‘tove,’ the goodness of God.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.