Dec 1 Thu QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,755회 작성일 22-12-06 17:47

본문

1. 121() ‘악한 세상에서 나는 어떻게 살것인가?’ 37:1-11

본문 관찰과 묵상

세상은 죄악이 관영(貫盈)하다. 그리스도인으로 어떻게 살것인가? 첫째, 악인들에게 불평하거나 잘된다고 시기하지 말라 곧 없어지리라. 둘째, 그러므로 오직 하나님을 의뢰하고 하나님이 기뻐하시는 선을 행하라. 셋째, 분을 그치고 잠잠히 참아 하나님의 때를 기다리라.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

세상에 죄악이 가득차고 악인이 잘 살아도 나는 오직 하나님께 나의 길을 맡긴다. 그리고 하나님이 기뻐하시는 선한일을 오늘도 계속한다. 악인은 잠시 있다 없어지나 하나님의 종들은 화평을 누리며 복이 되어 살 것이다.

결단과 적용

오늘도 어제처럼 주님의 말씀과 기도로 거룩하게 구별되어 살아간다. 오늘도 주님과 사람들에게 복이 되어 살아가기에 최선을 다한다. 힘들고 어려워도 나의 심령에 평화가 있고 내일에 대한 염려가 없다. 행복하게 오늘을 산다.

1. Dec 1(Thu). ‘How should I live in this sinful world?’ Ps. 37:1-11

Observation and meditation on the text

Contemporary world is full of sins. How should I live in this sinful world as a Christian? First, I must not complain against the wicked, or be jealous of their prosperity even though it is enticing because they will be no more after a while. Second, therefore, I must rely on the Lord and keep on doing things to please the Lord. Third, instead of bursting anger against them, I must wait patiently for the Lord.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Even though sinfulness is prevalent in this world, I am not complaining against them nor envious for their prosperity. Rather, I put my trust in the Lord. And I keep on carrying on God’s will today to please my Lord. The wicked exists temporally because they are brought into account while the servant of God will enjoy peace in God forever because they live as a blessing for other people. They are vindicated and rewarded.

Decisions and applications

I will live today as I did live yesterday by setting myself apart from sinfulness of this world by the living word of God and prayers. Naturally, I will do my best today to be a blessing to God and people. By living like that every day, I enjoy peace deep down in my heart, and I never worry about tomorrow. Hence, I simply live today happily in the Lord.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.