Dec 11 QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,770회 작성일 22-12-19 17:04

본문

11. 1211(주일)‘영적인 만족함을 추구하며 살 때 행복하다2:1-11

본문 관찰과 묵상

솔로몬은 지혜롭게 쾌락도 줄겨보았다. 술로 육신을 즐겁게하며 사업도 크게 하였다. 남녀종들과 소와양떼도 그 누구보다 더 많이 소유하였다. 첩들도 많이두고 쾌락적이고 정욕적인 삶을 살아보았다. 그러나 그것이 다 헛되었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

지혜롭게 육신의 정욕대로 살아도 그 어떤 사람보다 더 많은 재산을 소유하고 큰 사업을 하였어도 남는 것이 없었다. 결국 인생은 세상것으로 채워지지 않는 깊음이 있다. 하나님으로부터 영적인 만족이 없으면 헛된 인생이다.

결단과 적용

나는 육신을 가지고 있기에 육적인 필요가 분명히 있다. 그러나 육적인 욕구가 다 채워져도 나는 영적인 존재이기에 바람잡는 것 같이 채움이 없다. 파스칼의 말처럼 나의 영혼 깊숙한 곳에 예수님이 계셔야 나는 만족함이 있다. 육신에 져서 육신대로 살지않고 말씀과 기도로 성령의 인도함을 받아 산다. 주님이 기뻐하시는 삶이 나의 삶의 매일의 존재 이유이다.

11. Dec 12(Sun). ‘I am happy when I am searching for spiritual life’

Ecc.2:1-11

Observation and meditation on the text

Solomon tested himself with fleshly pleasures wisely. He cheered himself with wine to embrace folly and undertook great project. He amassed wealth, male and female servants, more herds, and flocks as well as harem than anyone else. With many concubines he was driven by fleshly desires for immediate gratification. However, it was utterly meaningless.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Nothing was gained to Solomon after pursuing for fleshly desires wisely. Even though he accumulated much more wealth and achieved greater projects, it was like chasing after the wind. After all he experienced that there was an abyss deep down in his heart which could not be satisfied with worldly pleasures and wealth. Unless there is spiritual satisfaction from God, my life should be in vain.

Decisions and applications

It is necessary for me to be satisfied fleshly because I am flesh. However, since I am spiritual at the same time, unless there is spiritual satisfaction there is no genuine happiness. As Pascal declared in the center of my heart there should be my Lord Jesus who satisfy my existence. Therefore, I must not live according to the flesh but must be led by the Holy Spirit through his living words and prayers, which should prove the reason for my satisfactory existence today.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.