Dec 12 QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,815회 작성일 22-12-19 17:06

본문

12. 1212() ‘지혜자나 우매자나 결국 다 똑 같다2:12-26

본문 관찰과 묵상

지혜가 우매보다 뛰어남은 빛이 어둠보다 뛰어남고 같다. 그러나 지혜자도 우매자도 다 죽는다. 내가 수고하여 많은 업적을 쌓아도 수고 하지 않고 그것을 물려받은 자가 하루아침에 다 없앨수도 있다. 솔로몬 처럼 먹고 마시는 것으로 기쁨을 얻었어도 이것도 바람잡는 것이었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

솔로몬은 육신을 위하여 재주와 지혜를 다하여 즐겁게 살아보았다. 남보다 더 많은 일도 하였다. 그러나 사람들에게 다 잊혀질 뿐이다. 하나님이 기억하시지 않는 일들은 헛되다. 나를 기쁘게 하는 삶이 아니라 하나님을 기쁘게 하는 삶만이 나의 의미있는 존재의 이유가 된다.

결단과 적용

나의 명예가 아닌 하나님의 영광을 위하여 산다면 나는 사람에게 잊혀진다 해도 괜찮다. 하나님이 나를 기억하시면 그것이 나의 영광이다. 하나님의 나라는 육신을 위한 먹고 마심에 있지 않다. 성령안에서 의와 평강과 기쁨이 있는 삶이 보람있고 의미있는 삶이다. 오늘도 성령안에서 살아간다.

12. Dec 12(Mon). ‘After all, the life of a wise is the same as a fool’s’

Ecc.2:12-26

Observation and meditation on the text

Wisdom is better than folly, just as light is better than darkness. However, a wise and a fool will die altogether. Even though I may leave a great achievement by my labors, my successor may destroy them foolishly. Solomon excelled to all people in enjoying fleshly desires, hover, he confessed that it turned out to be meaningless.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Solomon pursued for fleshly desires and enjoyed them with his knowledge and skill. He toiled for great achievement. However, he realized that people would forget it easily. He confessed that everything God did not recognize and remember was meaningless. Therefore, I also realize that whatever I endeavor to please the Lord only is meaningful reasons for my existence.

Decisions and applications

t is all right for me to be forgotten by people if I live for God’s glory. If God remembers me, that is a great honor to me. The kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking for my flesh, but of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit for my body and spirit. Therefore, I live today in the Holy Spirit as I enjoy God’s blessings.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.