Dec 13(Tue) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,858회 작성일 22-12-19 17:07

본문

13. 1213()‘하나님이 주시는 때를 따라 선행 하며 살라!’3:1-15

본문 관찰과 묵상

천하만사가 다 하나님의 정하신 때를 따라 살아간다. 내 뜻대로 태어나는 시간, 죽는 시간을 정할수 없다. 시간은 영원하고 영원한 것은 영원한 하나님의 것이다. 내게 영원을 사모하는 마음을 주셨다. 영원하신 하나님이 하시는 일을 나는 측량할수 없어서 매 순간 하나님이 기뻐하시는 일을 하며 산다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나는 짧은 생을 살지만 하나님은 영원하시다. 영원한 시간은 영원한 하나님이 주관하신다. 나도 영원을 사모하는 영성을 주셨다. 그래서 순간 순간 하나님이 기뻐하시는 일을 하며 산다. 수고한 후에 주시는 안식을 즐긴다. 영원하신 하나님을 경외하며 하나님의 시간표대로 사는 것이 기쁨이요 행복이다.

결단과 적용

인생만사는기한과 때시간을 주관하시는 하나님의 시간에 달려있다. 그러므로 내가 겪는 지금의 때는 우연이 아닌 하나님의 계획하신 시간이다.

내가 측량할수 없는 하나님의 시간을 모르고 나를 위하여 수고하는 것이 무익하다. 그러므로 오늘 나는 하나님이 기뻐하시는 일을 하며 산다. 그런 수고에는 안식과 평안이 있다. 하나님이 하시는 것에 더할수도 감할수도 없어 오직 하나님만을 경외하며 오늘을 산다.

13. Dec 13(Tue). ‘Do things to please the Lord who gives me a chance’

Ecc.3:1-15

Observation and meditation on the text

There is a time for everything and activity. I cannot decide time to be born or to die by myself. Time is forever, and every eternal thing belongs to the eternal God. God set eternity in my heart. I cannot fathom what God has done, so I simply do things to please the Lord every moment. After all my toil, I enjoy God’s given rest. It is my joy and happiness to live according to God’s time as I fear of the eternal Lord.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I live temporal while God is eternal. The eternity of time is designed and reigned by the eternal God. God also set eternity in my heart. Therefore, moment by moment I endeavor to do things to please my Lord. After all my toil, I enjoy God’s given rest. It is my joy and happiness to live according to God’s timetable as I fear of the Lord.

Decisions and applications

God manages everything and activity according to God’s time who determines time and season. Therefore, whatever I go through right now is the result of God’s designed time not by chance. It is not beneficial for me if I toil for myself without realizing God’s time. So, today I simply do things to please my Lord. Then, there is reward of rest and peace. Since I cannot add or subtract to and from what God is doing today, I simply live with the fear of God.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.