Dec 17 Sat QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,823회 작성일 22-12-19 17:15

본문

17. 1217()‘하나님이 주시는 내 몫의 선물로 만족하라!’5:10-20

본문 관찰과 묵상

많은 재물을 가진자가 행복하지 않다. 만족함이 없다. 잠도 편히 못잔다.

과욕은 그로 망하게 하며 자식에게도 주지 못한다. 죽을 때 빈손으로 간다.

하나님이 내게 주신 내 몫의 선물로 하루 하루 만족 하며 살라. 행복하리라!

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성 

돈을 사랑함이 일만악의 뿌리여서 믿음에서 떠나 근심으로 살게한다(딤전 6:10). 나는 일용할 양식으로 산다. 그것이 하나님이 내게 주시는 나의 몫의 영원한 선물이다. 그것으로 만족하며 하루 하루 행복하게 산다.

결단과 적용

구약의 제사에서 제물을 구별하여 제사장에게 주었다. 그것은 하나님이 주시는 영원한 제사장의 몫(perpetual portion)이다. 일용할 양식이다. 내가 수고한 만큼 선물로 주시는 그 몫으로 하루 하루 사는 것이 얼마나 자유롭고 얼마나 행복한지 모른다. 그래서 오늘도 어제처럼 그렇게 행복하게 산다.

17. Dec 17(Sat). ‘Be pleased to live daily with God’s given portion for me’

Ecc.5:10-20

Observation and meditation on the text

The rich are not necessarily happy. The more they may get, the more they may be hungry. Their abundance never gives them peaceful sleep.

Covetousness destroys themselves and they can give nothing to their children. They come naked, and they go naked. Everyday be pleased with God’s given gift of daily portion, then you will live happily daily.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, and as a result, they live without faith in God and live with many griefs (I Tim.6:10). I have lived with daily manna, which has been my perpetual portion of my ministries as God’s gift. Every day I live happily with God’s daily portion.

Decisions and applications

In the Old Testament days, God consecrated a certain portion of the offerings for the priests. It was God’s gift for the priest as a perpetual portion for their daily food. My daily happiness, liberty live by daily perpetual portion as God’s gift has been beyond description. Therefore, today I live with satisfaction as I lived yesterday with God’s daily manna.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.