Dec 19 Mon QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,812회 작성일 22-12-29 18:38

본문

19. 1219() ‘지혜자와 우매자의 차이는 선택에 있다7:1-14

본문 관찰과 묵상

지혜자는 좋은이름, 죽는날, 초상집을 택하나 우매자는 탐욕과 뇌물과 웃음을 택한다. 지혜자는 끝을 생각하고 참고 사나 우매자는 교만하고 급하게 노를 발한다. 지혜자는 오늘을 어제보다 낫게여기고 곤고한 날에 뒤돌아 보아 하나님이 하신 일을 따르나 우매자는 과거지향적으로 하나님께 불순종한다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

지혜로운 사람인가 어리석은 사람인가를 분별할수 있는 척도는 그 사람이 무엇을 택하며 사는가를 보면 안다. 시작보다 끝을 생각하고 참고 인내하며 분노를 다스리며 산다. 탐욕과 뇌물을 멀리하고 하나님께 순종하는 자가 끝까지 지혜로 자신을 살리며 살라는 음성을 듣는다.

결단과 적용

그런데 당장 눈앞에 있는 즐거운 것을 택함으로 나를 스스로 어리석게 만들때가 많이 있음을 본다. 전도자의 살아보고 난후의 삶의 고백을 마음에 새기며 하나님이 행하시는 일이 가장 지혜로운 것을 깨닫고 주님께 순종하며 오늘을 산다. 형통한 날도 곤고한 날도 하나님이 정하신 것을 깨닫고 형통한 날에는 기뻐하고 곤고한 날에는 뒤돌아보아 회개하며 살게하심을 감사드린다.

19. Dec 19(Mon). ‘My choice proves me whether I am a wise or a foolish’

Ecc.7:1-14

Observation and meditation on the text

The wise choose reputation, the last day, and to visit a funeral while the foolish choose covetousness, bribe, and pleasure. The wise practice longsuffering considering the end of a matter while the foolish burst anger out of pride. The wise consider today better than yesterday and follow whatever God is doing as they reflect themselves in the days of sufferings, while the foolish disobey the Lord as they complain things of today and intend to return to the past life of pleasure.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The measurement of discerning whether I am a wise or a foolish depends on my choice in my decision-making process. If I am a wise person, I must think about the end of a matter so that I may control my anger by practicing longsuffering. I hear the voice of the Lord that I must alienate myself from covetousness and bribe. Rather in all matters I must obey the Lord which will make me a living being all the way to the end of my life.

Decisions and applications

However, I confess that many times I have chosen the immediate gratification with my short eyesight, which proved I was such a fool. Therefore, I respect the Kohelet’s testimonies which were his confession of faith in the Lord in real life. Naturally, I realize the wisest way is to obey God’s ways in all matters and live out them today in my life. Since I realize that it is God who has made a bad day and a good day, I shall be happy in good days while in bad days I will reflect my life in repentance of my sins. I give thanks to God for giving me such a wisdom.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.