Dec 21 Wed QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,743회 작성일 22-12-29 18:42

본문

21. 1221() ‘하나님께 위임받은 권위에 순종함이 지혜다8:1-8

본문 관찰과 묵상

지혜자는 하나님을 경외한다. 그리고 하나님께 위임받은 권위에 순종한다. 가정에서는 부모에게 교회에서는 목사에게 나라에서는 왕에게 순종한다. 지혜자는 명령을 지킬때와 판단을 분변한다. 지혜로운 부모, 목사, 왕은 장래를 주장하는 왕중의 왕 하나님께 순종한다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

지혜로운 부모, 목사, 왕은 맡겨주신 자녀, 성도, 백성들을 하나님을 경외하며 섬긴다. 억압하고 수탈하는 것이 아니라 때를 따라 필요한 육적, 영적 양식을 제공한다. 권위를 위임받은 자는 권위를 위임한 주님의 뜻을 따라 때와 판단을 분변하고 살라는 음성을 듣는다.

결단과 적용

충성되고 지혜있는 종이 되어 주인에게 그 집 사람들을 맡아 때를 따라 양식을 나눠줄 자가 누구뇨? 주인이 올때에 그 종이 이렇게 하는 것을 보면 복이 있으리로다’(24:45-46). 목사로서 나는 영적권위를 위임받았다. 내게 권위를 위임하여 주신 주님께 충성함으로 성도들을 섬기는 청지기로 살아간다.

21. Dec 21(Wed). ‘Wisdom enables me to obey God who has delegated

his authority to me’ Ecc.8:1-8

Observation and meditation on the text

The wise fear of the Lord. And they obey God who has delegated his authority to them. I obey my parents at home, pastor at church, and king in my nation. The wise heart knows when and how to obey the authority. Therefore, a wise parent, pastor, and king obey the Lord of all kings, who reigns the future.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

A wise parent, pastor, and king serve their children, flock and people God has committed to them out of the fear of the Lord. Instead of oppressing and exploiting them, I am called to provide their physical and spiritual needs as I discern the propter time and ways to execute it. I hear the voice of the Lord that I must do that as a God’s delegate servant according to God’s will.

Decisions and applications

‘Who is a faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns’ (Matt. 24:45-46). As a pastor, I have been put in charge of his church with spiritual authority. Therefore, I faithfully obey the Lord who has given me his authority by serving his flock faithfully today as his steward.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.