Dec 26 Mon QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,240회 작성일 22-12-29 18:50

본문

26. 1226() ‘여기에서 지금 사랑하며 살라!’ 9:1-10

본문 관찰과 묵상

지혜자나 우매자나 악인이나 선인이나 다 죽는다. 그리고 다 잊혀진다. 그러므로 그리스도인은 살아있는 여기에서 지금 아내와 맡겨주신 귀한 영혼들을 사랑하며 사는 것이 복이다. 산 개가 죽은 사자보다 낫다. 지금 맡겨주신 일에 최선을 다하며 사는 것이 복이다. 지옥 에는 일도, 계획도 할 일도 없다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

오늘 나의 명예와 유익을 목적으로 살지 말자. 내가 엄청난 업적을 쌓아도 죽으면 잊혀진다. 죽어도 남을 것이 무엇일까? 나의 삶이 주의 손안에 있으니 주님을 기쁘게 해드리는 삶을 살리라. 살아있는 오늘 아내를 사랑하고 성도를 사랑하며 살리라

결단과 적용

나의 삶의 기쁨과 보람이 주님이 원하시는 사명을 감당하는 것이다. 나와 세상 간곳없고 구속한 주님만 보이는 하루를 산다. 오늘도 내게 주신 가족, 사랑하는 아내와 2 아들, 2 며느리와 2 손자들을 위하여 기도한다. 내가 죽어도 믿음의 유산이 저들에게 계속 흘러가 대를 물려 예수 잘믿는 가문이 되기를 기도한다.

26. Dec 26(Mon)QT. ‘Love God, people, job here and now’ Ecc.9:1-10

Observation and meditation on the text

Whether you are wise or foolish, good, or wicked all of us die eventually. And we shall be forgotten. Therefore, Christians who are living should love the Lord and people as well as wife here and now, which is God’s blessing. A live dog is better off than a dead lion. It is a great blessing to do my best to carry God’s given mission here and now because there is no job, no plan and nothing to do in the hell.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I will never live today for my reputation nor benefits. No matter how my achievements may become great, everything shall be forgotten by people upon my death. What could be my inheritance upon my death? Since my life is in God’s hands, I will live to please the Lord. Here and now, I will love my wife and people as well as God with all my heart.

Decisions and applications

I shall be happy and live with the spirit of fulfilment if I live to carry on God’s call. Therefore, I live here and now with Jesus without considering me and this world. I pray for my family, my beloved wife, 2 sons, 2 daughters-in-law and 2 grandchildren. I pray to God that spiritual inheritance should be passed unto the next generation upon my death so that my family will be faithful believers in Jesus Christ from generation to generation.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.