Dec 28 Wed QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,183회 작성일 22-12-29 18:53

본문

28. 1228() ‘지도자는 지혜의 날을 갈아야 한다10:1-11

본문 관찰과 묵상

작은 어리석음이 지혜와 존귀를 무너뜨린다. 철 연장이 무디어 지듯 지도자의 지혜가 무디어 지면 공동체가 무너진다. 우매한자가 높은 지위에, 부자가 낮은 지위에, 종들이 말타고 고관들은 걸어다닌다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

지혜는 말씀과 기도로 계속 연마하여야 한다. 그렇지 않으면 무뎌진 지혜로 개인적으로는 낭패를 당한다. 지도자의 지혜가 날카롭지 못하면 공동체가 허물어진다. 주님 주신 지혜와 총명의 날을 말씀과 기도로 갈고 닦는다.

결단과 적용

오늘도 말씀과 기도를 통하여 주님이 주시는 지혜의 날을 날카롭게 간다. 그래야 내가 망하지 않는다. 내가 영적으로 망하면 내가 섬기는 공동체가 망한다. 나와 가정과 교회와 나라와 민족을 위하여 주님 주시는 지혜로 산다.

28. Dec 28(Wed). ‘Leaders must sharpen their wisdom’ Ecc.10:1-11

Observation and meditation on the text

A little folly destroys wisdom and honor. If a leader’s wisdom gets dull like an ax is dull, his community as well as himself shall tumble down. For example, fools are put in high positions while the rich are put in the low seats. Slaves ride on horseback while princes go on foot.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Wisdom must be sharpened by the living word of God and prayers. Unless otherwise, I shall experience failure due to my dull wisdom. As a leader if my wisdom is dull, my community I serve shall be destroyed.

Therefore, daily I sharpen God’s given wisdom and insight by the living word of God and prayers.

Decisions and applications

As usual I sharpen my God’ given wisdom by his words and prayer. Then, I have assurance that I shall not fail. If I fail spiritually, then my church shall be fall. Therefore, for the sake of my family, church and nation and people, I live by the sharpened wisdom and insight today.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.