Dec 29 Thu QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,212회 작성일 22-12-29 18:54

본문

29. 1229() ‘나의 언행심사를 다스리며 살게 하소서!’ 10:12-20

관찰과 묵상

나와 공동체를 살리는 지혜자의 삶에는 특징이 있다. 첫째, 말을 많이 하지 않는다. 둘째, 공동체를 살리기 위하여 술 취하지 않고 강건함을 추구한다.

셋째, 부지런히 공동체를 위하여 기도한다. 넷째, 지도자를 욕하지 않는다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나의 입술의 모든 말과 나의 마음의 묵상이 주께 열납되기를 원하네’(19:14). ‘여호와여 내 입 앞에 파숫군을 세우시고 내 입술의 문들을 지키소서’(141:3). 언어가 미치는 영향력이 크다. 다스리고 살게 하소서!

결단과 적용

너희 말을 항상 은혜 가운데서 소금으로 맛을 냄과 같이 하라 그리하면 각 사람에게 마땅히 대답할 것을 알리라’(4:6). 은혜로운 말을 하며 살자. 말도 찬양도 잘하는 사람은 기교적이 아닌 은혜 있게 하는 사람이다. 나의 언행심사에 은혜의 소금으로 맛을 내게 하소서! 살리는 말을 하고 살게 하소서!

29. Dec 29(Thu). ‘Help me Lord to control over my thoughts and words’

Ecc.10:12-20

Observation and meditation on the text

There are several characteristics for a wise man who can deliver his community as well as himself from mistakes. First, he is not talkative. Second, he is not drunken but strengthening himself physically and spiritually. Third, he keeps on praying for his community without laziness. Fourth, he never speaks ill of his leader behind his back.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

‘May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer’ (Ps. 19:14). ‘Set a guard over my mouth, Lord; keep watch over the door of my lips’ (Ps. 141:3). I realize again the importance of my words which can revive or destroy people. Lord, help me to control of my words of my mouth.

Decisions and applications

‘Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone (Col.4:6). Let me live gracefully by words as well as deeds. If a person is a good singer, that means he sings not only technically but also gracefully. Lord, anoint on my thoughts and words and deeds with the Holy Spirit who seasons them like salt so that they can revive, restore, and heal people around me.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.