22. While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take it; this is my body."
23. Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, and they all drank from it.
24. "This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many," he said to them.
25. "I tell you the truth, I will not drink again of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it anew in the kingdom of God."
26. When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.