Dec 27 (Mon) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,438회 작성일 21-12-27 19:14

본문

27. 12 27()          ‘유구무언 입니다’             40:1-5

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님이 이 말씀을 다 마치시고 욥에게 질문하셨다.  트집잡는 욥, 하나님을 탓하는 욥이 하나님께 대답하라는 것이었다.  욥은 비천한자가 아무 할말이 없어 입을 다문다고 대답하였다.  

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

이 세상을 창조하신 하나님이 오늘도 나와 세상을 절대주권으로 다스리신다.  그 하나님의 섭리와 경륜을 나는 다 알수가 없다.  하나님께 대하여 원망과 불평하였던 나는 이제 그만 욥처럼 입을 다물어야 한다.

결단과 적용

나는 하나님을 다 알수 없다.  하나님이 하시는 일을 나는 다 이해할수도 없다.  그런데도 내가 다 아는 것처럼 말하고 트집잡고 하나님을 탓하고 원망하였다.  주님앞에 나의 무지함을 고백하오니 주여 용서하소서!  

27. Dec 27 (Mon) QT.         ‘There is no excuse to offer’          Job. 40:1-5

Observation and meditation on the text

Upon finishing his remarks to Job, God asked Job to answer him; why he contended with the sovereign God, and why he did accuse God.  Job answered to God that he should shut up his mouth because he realized that he was unworthy upon hearing from God.   

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

God the creator of the universe is reigning over it as well as me.  I can’t fathom God’s providence and his administration.  Therefore, I better also shut up my grumbling and complaining mouth against God.

Decisions and applications

God is inscrutable.  I cannot fathom what God is doing either.  However, from time to time I say as if I know everything, and I contend with God and complaining against God.  Like Job, I also confess my unworthiness and ask God’s forgiveness today.   

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.