Dec 28 (Tue) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,442회 작성일 22-01-03 18:47

본문

28. 12 28() ‘나의 의로 살면 나는 어떻게 되는가’ 욥 40:6-24

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님의 대답은 욥의 의가 하나님의 의를 넘지 못한다는 것이었다.  인간은 하나님의 능력도 없다.  하나님의 위엄과 존귀도 없다. 욥이 의로운 삶을 산 것은 하나님이 주신 은혜였다.  그런데 욥은 하나님이 은혜를 주시지 않는다고 반항 하였다.  하나님의 의는 베헤못 같은 악의 세력도 이긴다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

욥은 하나님이 의롭게 다스리지 않아서 세상이 악한 자의 손에 넘어갔다고 말하였다.  그러나 하나님은 베헤못과 리워야단 같은 악의 세력도 다스린다.  욥은 그럴 능력도, 위엄도 없다.  하나님이 악한 세력을 오늘도 다스린다.  

결단과 적용

내 안에 욥이 있다.  욥이 자신의 의를 아무리 강조해도 그 것은 하나님이 주신 은혜 때문이었다.  인간의 손이 미치지 못하는 들나귀, 들소, 타조도 하나님의 지혜로 다스린다.  베헤못, 리워야단도 하나님이 다스린다.  내가 다스리려고 할 때가 많다.  나를 내려놓는다.  주님의 손에 맡긴다.     

28. Dec 28 (Tue) QT. ‘What will happen if I live by my self-righteousness’

Job. 40:6-24

Observation and meditation on the text

God rebuked Job that his righteousness could not discredit God’s justice.   Any human being could not surpass God’s power.  Neither they had glory, splendor, honor, and majesty commensurate with those of God.   It was due to God’s grace for Job to be able to live a righteous life.   However, Job contended with God because God did not pour God’s grace enough to him.   It was God’s justice, which could subdue the wickedest power of Behemoth.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Job judged that it was due to God’s unjust reign for the prevalence of the powerful rule over the world by the wicked.   However, God declared that it was the sovereign God who could subdue such evil powers as Behemoth and Leviathan.   In comparison with God, Job did not have any such power nor glory.   It is God who is reigning over the universe and control evil powers even today.

Decisions and applications

There is Job deep down in my heart.   Even though Job insisted his self-righteousness, it was given to him by the grace of God.   God reigns over the strong and powerful animals which are uncontrollable and untamable such as wild donkey, wild ox, ostrich with his wisdom.   God rules over such evil powers as Behemoth and Leviathan.   I am inclined to rule.  I must step down so that I may be ruled by the almighty God’s hands.     

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.