Dec 31 (Fri) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 7,096회 작성일 22-01-03 18:55

본문

31. 12 31() ‘진정한 회개는 진정한 회복을 가져온다’욥 42:7-17

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥이 회개하자 회복의 역사가 이루어졌다.  하나님이 욥을 기쁘게 받으셨다.  욥의 3친구는 하나님의 책망을 받았다.  욥은 저들을 위하여 번제를 드렸다.  욥은 이전의 소유보다 갑절을 더 얻었다.  하나님이 아들 7 3을 주셨다.  욥은 이 땅에서 장수하였다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

예수님을 개인적으로 체험한 사람은 회개한다.  회개는 회복을 불러오는 오직 유일한 길이다.  욥을 책망하던 3친구는 하나님으로부터 책망을 받았다.  그러나 욥은 저들을 용서하는 번제를 드렸다.  회개하는 자의 삶은 하나님이 갑절의 축복으로 채워주신다.        

결단과 적용

하나님의 말씀앞에 매일 회개하게 하시니 감사하다.   나의 양심이 화인을 맞지 않아 감사하다.  올 한해 잘한 것 보다 잘못한 것이 많이 생각나 회개한다.  특별히 진실된 사랑으로 아내를 덮으며 손과 발이 되어 살게 하신 주님을 찬양한다.  고통속에서 예수님의 사랑의 의미를 깨닫게 하신 주님께 감사드린다.         

31. Dec 31 (Fri) QT. ‘True repentance shall bring about true restoration’

Job. 42:7-17

Observation and meditation on the text

Upon his repenting of his sins, Job’s life was restored.  God accepted Job’s prayers for his friends, while they were rebuked by God.  Job sacrificed a burnt offering for them.   Job received his fortunes twice as much as he had before from God.  God gave him 7 sons and 3 daughters.  He enjoyed his longevity on the earth.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Anyone who experience Jesus repent of their sins naturally.  Repentance is the only way to bring about restoration.   Job’s 3 friends who used to rebuke Job were rebuked by God.  However, Job obeyed God to sacrifice a burnt offering for the forgiveness of their sins.  God blessed the latter part of Job’s life twice more than the former part after Job repented of his sins.

Decisions and applications

I give thanks to the Lord for his giving me the spirit of repentance every day.  I give thanks to the Lord that my conscience has not been seared with a hot iron.  I repent of my shortcomings because there seem to be much more wrongdoings than good deeds.  However, I praise the Lord that I could take care of my wife with heartful love which enabled me to be her hands and feet.  I give thanks to the Lord to experience a true love of Jesus in my sufferings and afflictions.          

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.