Jan 2(Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,347회 작성일 22-01-03 18:59

본문

2. 1 2(주일)   ‘구원의 계획은 은밀히 준비되었다’     1:11-25

본문 관찰과 묵상

사가랴의 기도의 응답으로 가브리엘 천사가 와서 세례요한의 탄생을 예고하였다.  그가 주 앞에 큰자가 되어 메시야의 길을 엘리야의 심령과 능력으로 준비할것이라고 하였다.  나이가 많아 아기를 가질수 없다하며 믿지 못하는 사가랴는 그때부터 요한이 탄생 할 때까지 말을 못하였다.  엘리사벳이 잉태하고 5달 동안은 숨어지냈다.   그의 부끄러움을 없게 하셨다.  

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

구원의 계획은 하나님이 철저히 준비하셨다.  첫째, 신실한 제사장 사가랴 부부를 통하여 예수님의 길을 준비할 세례요한을 먼저 탄생케 하셨다.  둘째, 사가랴가 믿지 못함으로 말을 못하였으나 말 못함으로 하나님의 계획은 조용히 진행되었다.  셋째, 엘리사벳이 잉태하였으나 엘리사벳도 5달 동안 숨어지내며 하나님의 뜻이 은밀하게 이루어지기를 준비하였다. 

결단과 적용

하나님의 구원계획은 처음부터 모든 사람에게 공개되지 않았다.  세례요한을 보내심도 은밀하게 진행되었다.  예수님이 오심도 은밀하게 진행되었다.  예수님도 오셔서 자신이 메시야이심을 때가 될 때까지는 말하지 말라고 하셨다.  나의 삶에도 은밀하게 주님의 뜻을 마음에 담으며 기다려야 할때가 있다.  하나님의 때가 와서 하나님이 선포하실때까지 나도 침묵을 실천하며 살겠다. 

2.  Jan 2(Sun) QT.    ‘Salvation plan was prepared secretly’    Lk. 1:11-25

Observation and meditation on the text

Zachariah’s prayer was heard by God, and the Gabriel was sent to Zachariah to prophesy the birth of John the Baptist.  Zachariah was told that his son would become a great servant of God to prepare the way for the Messiah with the spirit and power of Elijah.  Zachariah answered to the angel that he was not sure of having a baby due to his age.  Due to his unbelieving in God’s plan, Zachariah could not speak until the birth of John the Baptist.  His wife Elizabeth became pregnant, but she hid herself for 5 months.  God took away her disgrace.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

God prepared thoroughly his plan for salvation of sinners.  First, God had Zachariah and Elizabeth couple give birth to John the Baptist to prepare the way for the Lord.  Second, Zachariah could not speak due to his unbelief, which turned out to become an instrument through which God’s plan was being processed in secrecy.   Third, when Elizabeth was pregnant, she hid herself for 5 months so that God’s plan should be fulfilled clandestinely.    

Decisions and applications

God’s salvation plan was not revealed publicly.   The coming of the John the Baptist was also processed secretly.   The coming of Jesus was also revealed only to a few chosen people.  Furthermore, later Jesus also warned his disciples to reveal his identity as Christ till God’s due time.  Likewise, in my own life also there should be a time for me to embrace God’s will only in my heart without revealing it openly.   I will practice remaining in silence until the Lord would declare his will in God’s due time. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.