Jan 3 (Mon) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,325회 작성일 22-01-03 19:01

본문

3. 1 3()‘택함 받아 쓰임 받는 것은 하나님의 은혜다’ 눅 1:26-38

본문 관찰과 묵상

엘리사벳이 임신한지 6째달에 천사 가브리엘이 갈릴리 나사렛에 있는 처녀 마리아를 찾았다.  그가 잉태하여 아들을 낳으리니 이름을 예수 지으라고 하였다.  성령으로 잉태하여 낳을 아들이 하나님의 아들로 영원히 야곱의 집을 다스릴것이라 하였다.      

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

천사가 마리아를 부른 말은 ‘은혜를 받은자여 평안하라’였다.  처녀가 어떻게 아이를 낳느냐고 물었다.  가브리엘은 친족 엘리사벳도 늙었지만 성령의 능력으로 임신하여 6달째 되었다고 증거하였다. 마리아의 순종의 대답이 오늘 나의 대답이 되어야 한다; 하나님께 택함받았으니 순종하겠습니다.  택함받은 것은 나를 향한 하나님의 은혜요 특권 이기 때문입니다.

결단과 적용

상식을 초월하는 하나님의 뜻이 내게도 임할때가 많다.  나를 택하여 하나님이 쓰시겠다고 하는 것은 피할 일이 아니라 감사로 받을 일이다.   택함받은 것은 하나님의 은혜이기 때문이다.  나같은 자격없는 자를 쓰시겠다고 하는데 이것은 감사로 받아야 한다.  오늘도 만사를 귀찮게 생각하지 않고 감사로 받고 살겠다.    

3. Jan 3 (Mon) QT.  ‘It is God’s grace for me to be chosen and used’

Lk. 1:26-38

Observation and meditation on the text

The angel Gabriel was sent by God to the virgin Maria in Nazareth, a town in Galilee in the sixth month of Elizabeth’s pregnancy.   The angel said to her that she would conceive and give birth to a son, and she should name him Jesus.  The baby should be conceived by the Holy Spirit, and he would reign over Jacob’s house forever.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The angel called Maria, ‘You are highly favored by the Lord.’   She was stunned and asked the angel how a virgin like her could have a baby.  The angel witnessed that Maria’s relative Elizabeth had been pregnant for 6 months by the power of the Holy Spirit even though she was too old to have a baby.  Maria’s reply should be mine; since I am chosen by God, I will obey to him to be used because it is my privilege. 

Decisions and applications

Sometimes yes, unbelievable will of God falls upon me beyond my understanding.   However, when God wants to choose me to use me should never be a matter of my refusal, but to receive with great thanksgiving because to be chosen by God is God’s grace and favor for me.  I must receive God’s will with great thanksgiving because God uses such an unqualified one like me.   Therefore, whatever I should do today to fulfill God’s will, I will do that with great joy and willingness, instead of grumbling or complaining against God. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.