Jan 8 (Sat) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,147회 작성일 22-01-10 18:45

본문

8. 1 8()   ‘왜 목자들에게 기쁜 소식을 주었나?     2:8-20

본문 관찰과 묵상

밤중에 양떼를 지키던 목자들에게 천사가 기쁨의 소식을 전하여주었다.  다윗의 동네 베들레헴에 구주가 나셨다.  강보에 싸여 구유에 뉘어있는 아기가 표적이라고 하였다.  모든 천사들이 하나님께 영광, 사람에게는 평화라고 외쳤다.  목자들이 아기를 찾아 목자에게 들은 말을 전하였고 마리아는 이 모든말을 마음에 새겼다.     

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

왜 목자에게 복음의 소식을 전하여 주었을까?  그들은 한 밤중에 자신들의 양떼를 지키던 신실한 목자였다.  복음은 한밤중의 삶과 죽음의 치열한 삶의 현장 속에 평화를 주기 때문이다.  신실한 목자들은 신실하게 천사의 말대로 구유에 누인 아기를 찾아 복음을 전하고 하나님께 영광을 돌렸다.         

결단과 적용

예수 그리스도가 오심으로 하나님께는 영광이요 이땅 에서는 사람들중에 평화가 임하였다.  한 밤중에도 양 떼를 돌보는 목자들이 어떤 사람이냐에 따라 양의 생과 사가 결정된다.  예수님은 선한 목자로 오셨다.  한 밤중에도 양떼를 지키심으로 양들이 안전하고 평안하게 살게 하기 위함이다.  나도 선한 목자 예수님을 닮은 한 밤중에 양 떼를 지키는 목자로 살아간다.   

8. Jan 8 (Sat) QT.   ‘Why did God give the good news to the shepherd?’ 

Lk. 2:8-20

Observation and meditation on the text

An angel delivered good news to the shepherds who kept watching over the flock at night.  They were told that a Savior had been born in Bethlehem, the town of David.   The angel told the shepherds that if they saw a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger, that would be a sign.   Immediately, a multitude of heavenly host appeared with the angel and praised and glorified the Lord in heaven.   And they declared that there should be peace among the people on earth.   The shepherds found the baby, and they delivered the words of the angel.  Mary treasured up all the things she heard and witnessed.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Why did God give the good tidings to the shepherds?   They were sincere keepers of the flock at night.   The good news will bring about peace among the people who are struggling between death and life in real life at night in a critical competitive situation.   The faithful shepherds obeyed the words of the angel faithfully, and they found the baby in a manger.  And they delivered the good news as they glorify the Lord.   

Decisions and applications

Upon the coming of the Messiah, there was glory of God in heavens, and peace among the people on earth.   The fate of the flock totally depends upon the shepherds whether they are faithful or not.   Jesus Christ has come to us as a faithful and good shepherd.  He keeps on watching over his flock even at night so that his sheep may live secure and peaceful.   Therefore, I will do my best to resemble of my good shepherd Jesus Christ as I also keep watching over his flock even at night.   

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.