Jan 10 (Mon) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,755회 작성일 22-01-10 18:49

본문

10. 1 10()   ‘내가 예수님과 동행하지 못한 결과’   2:41-52

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님이 12살 때 유월절에 참여하러 부모와 예루살렘에 갔다.  돌아가는 길에 부모는 예수가 함께 있는줄 착각하고 갔다.  하룻길 간 후에야 예수가 없는줄 알고 다시 돌아가야 했다.  3일후에 성전에 있는 예수를 만났고 예수는 자신이 아버지의 집에 있는 것이 당연하다고 말했다.  

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

내가 예수님이 없이 산 인생은 간 만큼 되돌아 가야 한다.  예수님과 상관없이 함께 하지 않고 나 혼자한 공부, 사업, 목회와 살아온 인생은 예수님을 찾을때까지 다시 돌아가야 한다.  예수님은 아버지 집에 계신데 나는 어디서 예수님을 찾고 있는가? 

결단과 적용

내가 예수님과 함께 걸어가면 그 것이 길이 된다.  내가 예수님과 함께 살면 그것이 나의 삶이 된다.  그러나 예수님 없이 걸어간 길, 살아온 삶은 아무 의미가 없다.  간 만큼 다시 돌아가야 한다.  오늘도 예수님과 함께 걷고 살아간다.  그것이 나의 길과 나의 삶이 될 것이기 때문이다.             

10. Jan 10 (Mon) QT.   ‘If I do not accompany Jesus daily’     Lk. 2:41-52

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus went to Jerusalem to keep the Passover with his parents at the age of 12.   On their way back home after the celebration, Jesus’ parents thought Jesus was with them.   One day after their journey, they realized that Jesus was not with them.   Without any other options, they had to return to Jerusalem.   They searched for 3 days until they found Jesus in the temple of God.  And Jesus said to his parents who were in panic that it was natural for him to be in his father’s house. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

If I live without Jesus, I must return to him as much as I have lived without him.   I must restart my study, business, ministry, and my life all over again until I accompany Jesus Christ.   Where else am I living in panic to find Jesus beside the temple of God?

Decisions and applications

If I accompany Jesus in my daily walk, that will become a way for me.  If I live with Jesus, that will become my life.  On the contrary, If I do not accompany Jesus, my daily walk and life shall me meaningless.   I must reset my life as much as if I have gone without Jesus.  Therefore, today, wherever I may go and whatever I may do I accompany Jesus.  It shall become my way and my life.    

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.