April 3 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,284회 작성일 22-04-04 17:56

본문

3. 4 3(주일) ‘예배가 성전건축의 기초가 되었다’      3:1-13

본문 관찰과 묵상

고향에 돌아와 7째 달에 백성이 예루살렘에 다 모였다.  하나님의 제단을 만들고 예배드렸다.  성전을 건축하기전 기초중의 기초는 예배였다.  2년 둘째달에 공사를 시작하였다.  성전의 기초를 놓을 때에 모든 백성은 찬양하며 감사와 회개의 통곡으로 무너졌던 성전을 다시 건축하기 시작하였다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

솔로몬 성전을 본 어른들은 통곡하며 회개하였다.  자신들이 죄로 성전이 무너졌음을 인정하였다.  젊은이 들은 하나님 중심으로 성전의 기초를 놓는 때부터 감사와 찬양으로 하나님께 영광 돌렸다.  인생의 기초는 하나님께 예배드리는 것에서 시작된다.

결단과 적용

아내가 자꾸 더 연약하여져 간다.  다 내 죄 때문인 것 같아 통곡한다.  계속 다시 일으켜 보려고 최선을 다한다.  그러나 나도 육신적으로 많이 연약하여 져서 힘이 부친다.  다시 일으키기 위하여 아내와 매일 매일의 예배를 계속 드리자.  매일의 예배를 통하여 아내가 다시 일어날 것을 믿는다. 

3. April 3 (Sun) QT. ‘Worship should be the foundation for the temple’

Ez. 3:1-13

Observation and meditation on the text

At the 7th month, all the returners to their home gathered in Jerusalem.  They built an altar for God and worshipped him.  Before they laid the foundation of the temple of God, they laid spiritual foundation of worship.  At the 2nd year at the 2nd month, they finally began to build the temple.  When they laid the foundation, some praised God with thanksgiving, and some who saw the Solomon’s temple were weeping out of repentance.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Older people who saw the Solomon’s temple wept out of repentance.  They confessed that the temple of God was destroyed by their sins.  Younger generation glorified God with praise and thanksgiving as they restructured their life from I-centered life to God-entered life.  The foundation of my life should begin with my worship to glorify the Lord.

Decisions and applications

My wife’s health is getting deteriorating.  I cry and weep because it seems to be my fault.  Even though I do my best to help her, from time to time I hit the wall due to my own physical weaknesses and limits.  I will continually keep on establishing family altar.  I do believe that everyday family worship will enable my wife to be healed holistically.       

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.