April 6 (Wed) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 2,945회 작성일 22-04-12 17:43

본문

6. 4 6 ()‘하나님은 순종하는 자를 통하여 뜻을 이루신다’스 5:1-17

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님은 순종하는 학개, 스가랴 선지자를 통하여 하나님의 뜻을 선포하게 하셨다.  그 말씀에 순종하는 스룹바벨과 예수아가 16년 동안 중단된 성전건축을 시작하였댜.  유프라테스강 건너편 총독 닷드내가 성전건축이 진행되는 것을 보고 다리오왕에게 허락여부를 물었다.  다리오가 허락하였다.        

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

어떤 일이 다 중단되고 다 무너져도 순종하는 한 사람을 통하여 하나님은 하나님의 뜻을 계속 성취하신다.  16년 동안 방해받았지만 그것은 다만 잠시이다.  순종하는 선지자, 지도자, 권력자의 정직과 편견없는 공의와 정의의 결정은 오늘도 하나님이 이루시고자 하는 뜻을 다 이루게 하신다.

결단과 적용

내가 학개, 스가랴 같은 선지자로 살겠다.  내가 스룹바벨과 예수아 같은 말씀에 순종하는 자로 살겠다.  내가 편견을 버리고 정직하게 진실을 알고자 하는 총독 닷드내로 살겠다.  온 창고를 뒤져서라도 정직하게 진실을 발견하고 그대로 순종하는 다리오로 살겠다.  내가 순종할 때 하나님의 뜻은 오늘도 성취될 것이다.  예수님도 ‘자기 손으로 하나님의 기뻐하시는 뜻을 성취하셨다’( 53:10).       

6. April 6 (Wed) QT.      ‘God fulfills God’s will through the obedient’

Ez. 5:1-17

Observation and meditation on the text

God had such obedient prophets as Haggai and Zechariah prophesy the will of God to the exiles.   Zerubbabel obeyed God’s words and he resumed his ministry to build the temple of God which was stopped for 16 years.  The governor of Trans-Euphrates region Tattenai asked to the king Darius whether he should allow them to rebuild the temple of God in Jerusalem or not.  King Darius granted after scrupulous investigations.   

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

God fulfills God’s will when all things wreak havoc through one obedient man of God.  The building of the temple of God was stopped for 16 years, it was only temporal.  On the contrary, through the obedient prophets, leaders, and kings who can bring about judgment without favoritism but by justice and righteousness, God fulfills God’s will all the time.

Decisions and applications

I will live as other prophets such as Haggai and Zechariah.   I will live as other leaders such as Zerubbabel and Joshua who were obedient to the words of God.  I will live as another governor like Tattenai who honestly searched for the truth without prejudice and pride.  And I will also live as another Darius who searched a needle in a haystack to find out truth.  If I am obedient to the Lord, God’s will should be accomplished through me.  Jesus was also prophesied by Isaiah that ‘he accomplished God’s delightful wills by his hands’ (Isaiah. 53:10).         

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.