April 10 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,478회 작성일 22-04-12 17:49

본문

10. 4 10 (주일)     ‘나의 나됨은 하나님의 은혜요’     7:11-28

본문 관찰과 묵상

아닥사스다 왕이 조서를 내려 에스라 가 제사장들과 레위인들을 데리고 예루살렘으로 돌아가게 하였다.  성전에서 예배드리는데 필요한 모든 재물을 아낌없이 주며 가게하였다.  성전봉사자들을 세금을 면제하였다.  또한 에스라가 법관과 재판관 임명권을 주어 이스라엘이 법을 만들어 살게하였다. 이 모든 것이 하나님의 은혜였다고 에스라는 고백하였다.   

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

내가 내 힘으로 할 수 있는 것들이 있다.  내가 최선을 다하여 노력하고 힘쓰면 되는 일들은 내가 하여야 한다.  그러나 내 힘과 능력으로 도저히 불가능한 일들은 오직 하나님의 은혜로만 이루어 진다.  내게 하나님의 은혜가 항상 넘치기를 기도한다.      

결단과 적용

그래서 바울은 ‘나의 나 됨은 하나님의 은혜요’(고전 15:10)라고

고백하였다.  나의 지나온 삶을 뒤돌아 보면 전부가 하나님의 은혜다.  내가 한 것이 거의 없다.  목회의 지난 30년도 하나님의 은혜였다.  주님께 영광과 감사를 드린다.             

10. April 10 (Sun) QT.      ‘By God’s grace, I am what I am’      Ez. 7:11-28

Observation and meditation on the text

King Artaxerxes decreed Ezra to return to Jerusalem with priests and Levites to worship God.  King promised that he would provide all necessary things in the temple of God to worship God.  All the servants in the temple would be tax exempted.  King also gave Ezra authority and power to appoint magistrates and judges to rule over Israel by themselves.  Ezra confessed that all those things were God’s grace.   

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

There are many things that I can do by myself.  I do believe that for whatever I can do within my limited ability I must do my best consistently.  However, there are so many things which are impossible for me to do.  I must leave them to God so that it shall be done by God’s grace.  Therefore, today I will pray to God to pour God’s grace upon me so that I can do all things in Jesus.

Decisions and applications

Paul confessed, ‘By God’s grace I am what I am’ (I Co. 15:10).  In retrospect, everything was God’s grace.  Nothing was accomplished by my own ability and power.  It also has been God’s grace for me to carry on pastoral ministries almost for the last 30 years.  Hence, I simply give all the glory to God for his abundant grace. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.