Dec 15 Thu QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,856회 작성일 22-12-19 17:12

본문

15. 1215() ‘예수님의 친구로 동행함이 복이다4:1-16

본문 관찰과 묵상

부정과 사악으로 가득찬 세상에 학대받는자는 위로자가 없다. 수고하고 재주있는 사람들은 시기받고 산다. 홀로 살며 자신만을 위해 사는자도 헛되다.

예수와 동행하면 일으킴을 받고 감싸안음을 받으며 주님과 함께 싸워 이긴다.

개천에서 용이나듯 왕이 되어 살아도 기억하는자도 없고 반기는 자도 없다

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

내가 받는 고통과 아픔속에서 나와 진정으로 함께 하시는 예수님이 있으면 나는 행복하다. 나를 학대하지도, 시기하지도, 혼자 내버려두지도 않으신다.

자수성가 한 사람도 그를 기억하거나 반기는 사람도 없다. 오직 예수님은 나와 끝까지 함께 하시며 나를 도우시고 건지신다. 주 안에서 나는 행복하다.

결단과 적용

매일의 삶이 곤고하다. 그러나 예수님과 함께 함으로 나는 부족함이 없다. 내가 쓰러지면 일으키시고, 추우면 품어주신다. 오늘도 나를 학대하고 시기하고 해하려는 자들로부터 나를 지켜주시고 이기게 하신다. 오늘도 염려

걱정 주님께 다 맡기고 산다. 주님 주시는 평안이 나를 감싼다. 감사드린다.

15. Dec 15(Thu). ‘Blessed are those who accompany Jesus as a friend’

Ecc.4:1-16

Observation and meditation on the text

The oppressed in this unjust and wicked world have no comforter. People who toiled for great achievement become the targets for jealousy. An orphan who lives all alone seems to be set free from all the worries to take care of his family. However, he is also deprived himself of enjoyment to help his family. If I accompany Jesus as my friend and companion, Jesus will help me up when I fall, embrace me when I am suffering from cold, fight for me to win the ultimate victory in my struggles. Even though I have become of a king out of miserable situations, no one remembers me in the past nor welcome me who come later of me. Meaningless! Utterly meaningless!

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I shall be happy in the middle of my sufferings and agonies if Jesus Christ accompanies me as my faithful friend. He will never oppress, envy, leave me alone in all circumstances. Even though I may become a very successful person out of miserable situations, no one before me or after me will remember me nor welcome me. However, Jesus never fails to be my friend all the way to the end to help me and deliver me. Therefore, I am so happy in Jesus Christ.

Decisions and applications

My daily life is burdensome and weary. However, I shall not be in any want because my shepherd Jesus is with me. When I fall, he raises me up, and he will embrace me in his warm arms when I am suffering from the coldness of loneliness and ailments. Jesus protects me and fights for me against my oppressors and persecutors who try to hurt me our of jealousy. Therefore, I cast all my anxieties to Jesus and enjoy the peace which comes from my embracer. I praise the Lord with much thanksgiving for that today.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.