Dec 18 Sun QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,796회 작성일 22-12-19 17:17

본문

18. 1218(주일) ‘아는 것 만큼 누리는 세계가 다르다!’ 6:1-12

본문 관찰과 묵상

재물과 부요와 존귀를 축복으로 받았으나 자신이 그것을 누리지 못한다면 헛되다. 더 나아가 다른 사람이 누린다면 슬프고 악한 병이다. 자녀가 많고 장수하여도 낙태된 자보다 못하다면 헛되다. 천년의 갑절을 살아도 행복하지 않으면 헛되다. 오직 하나님을 믿는 것과 아는 것에 하나가될 때 누리며 산다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

재물과 부요와 존귀와 많은 자녀와 장수를 축복으로 받고 그 것이 하나님이 주신 선물임을 아는 사람은 누리며 산다. 혹 하나님이 누리는 것을 허락하지 않아도 하나님을 원망하지 않는다. 하나님의 뜻에 맡기고 살기에 행복하다.

결단과 적용

나와 아내가 육신이 많이 약해졌다. 주변에서 이제 하나님이 주신 축복을 남들처럼 누리고 살 때가 되었는데 안타깝다고 말한다. 그러나 나와 아내는 하나님의 뜻을 알기에 안타깝지도 억울하지도 않다. 아프기 전에도 많이 누리고 살았고 지금 아파도 행복하게 산다. ? 그림자 같은 짧은 인생을 사는 것이 아니라 주와함께 지금 그리고 영원히 영생을 누리고 살기 때문이다.

18. Dec 18(Sun). ‘The more I know of God, the more I enjoy his blessings’

Ecc.6:1-12

Observation and meditation on the text

It is meaningless if I cannot enjoy God’s given blessings of wealth, possessions, and honor. Furthermore, if strangers enjoy them instead, that is meaningless, a grievous evil. Even though a man may have lots of children as he enjoys his longevity, if he cannot enjoy spiritually, it is meaningless too. Even if I may live a thousand years twice over, if I cannot enjoy prosperity, I am not happy. I am happy and live a meaningful life only when I reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of God.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I can enjoy wealth, possessions, honor, children, and longevity if I know they are God’s gift of blessings for me. Even when God does not grant me to enjoy them, I never complain against God because I know of God. Rather, I leave everything unto God’s will, which enables me to live a happy life.

Decisions and applications

I and my wife has experienced our physical weakness and deterioration of health. Some people lamented about it and said that it was the right time for us to enjoy God’s blessings. However, both of us never have fallen into self-pity nor chagrin because we know God’s will.

Before we got sick, we could enjoy God’s blessings beyond description. And in the middle of extreme physical ailments, we are very happy. How come? Because we know that our life is never been limited by this few and meaningless temporal life like a shadow, but we are enjoying eternal life right now and forever with Jesus Christ.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.