Dec 22 Thu QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,325회 작성일 22-12-29 18:44

본문

22. 1222() ‘하나님을 경외하는자가 최후의 승리자다8:9-17

본문 관찰과 묵상

악인은 세상을 다스리고 살며 의인이 받을 복을 받고 산다. 의인은 악인이 받을 벌을 받고 산다. 그러나 악인은 죽고나면 잊혀진다. 의인은 하나님을 경외하며 고통중에도 하나님이 주시는 기쁨으로 산다. 세상이 감당치 못한다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

지혜자도 세상에서 일어나는 모순된 일을 알길이 없다. 악인이 잘되고 하나님을 경외하는자가 고통받는 것을 누가 이해할수 있으랴? 그러나 하나님은 하나님을 경외하는 자를 기억하신다. 고통중에도 주안에서 기뻐하며 산다.

결단과 적용

내가 겪는 고통을 누가 알랴? 하나님은 아신다. 사람들은 정죄하고 판단하나 나는 이 고통가운데서도 희락를 누린다. 주안에서 고통중에 기뻐하는 나를 누가 이해하랴? 내가 다 갖추었기 때문이 아니라 하나님을 경외하기에 오늘도 능력있는 삶을 산다. 주님께 찬양드린다.

22. Dec 22(Thu). ‘The final victor is the one who fears God.’ Ecc.8:9-17

Observation and meditation on the text

The wicked lord over others and enjoy the blessings which should be the portion for the righteous. On the contrary, the righteous suffer from punishments which should be the portion for the wicked. However, at the end, the wicked would never be remembered. The righteous who fear of the Lord enjoy their life in extreme sufferings, which the world is not worthy of them.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Even the wise cannot understand worldly paradox. Who can fathom such paradox as the wicked is successful while the righteous who fear of the Lord suffers? However, it is the reward for the fearer of God that they are remembered by God. Therefore, the God fearer can enjoy their life in extreme hardships.

Decisions and applications

Who can understand the nature of my sufferings? But God knows. While people judge and criticize me, I really enjoy my life in extreme sufferings. Who can fathom my joy in pains? Since I fear of the Lord, I live a powerful life to become the lord of all agonies even though I am not qualified legalistically. I praise the Lord for this great joy in Him!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.