Dec 23 Fri QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,292회 작성일 22-12-29 18:46

본문

23. 1223() ‘하나님의 자녀와 마귀의 자녀요일 3:1-10

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님의 사랑을 받은 자는 하나님의 씨가 그의 속에 있어 범죄하지 않고 형제를 사랑하며 산다. 마귀의 자녀는 하나님을 알지 못함으로 의를 행하지 않고 형제를 사랑하지 않는다. 예수님이 오심은 마귀의 일을 멸하려 하심이라.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

주님이 나를 죄악에서 구원하시기 전에 나는 어두움이요 마귀의 자식으로 죄를 지으며 살았다. 예수님이 나의 주인이 되신 후부터 나의 삶에서 마귀의 일이 무너져 내려왔다. 오늘도 성령으로 주님이 기뻐하시는 삶을 살아간다.

결단과 적용

예수님은 내 안에서 말씀과 성령으로 일하신다. 죄를 짓게 하는 마귀의 일을 멸하시고 하나님을 사랑하고 사람을 사랑하며 섬기며 희생하며 살게 하신다. 주님 다시 오실날을 기다리며 말씀과 기도로 오늘도 구별된 삶을 살게 하시는 주님을 찬양한다.

23. Dec 23(Fri)QT. ‘Children of God and children of devil’ I John. 3:1-10

Observation and meditation on the text

If I am saved by God’s love, God’s seed remains in me so that I may not continue to sin but love the Lord and people. Since children of devil do not know God, they cannot do what is right. They don’t love the Lord and people. Jesus was born to destroy the devil’s work.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I used to be a darkness and a child of devil to continue to sin before I was delivered by the Son of God. Since Jesus has been my Savior and Lord, I have experienced the destruction of devil’s work in my life. Therefore, today I keep on pleasing the Lord by the power of the Holy Spirit who works in and out of me.

Decisions and applications

Jesus works in me by his living word and the Holy Spirit. Jesus has enabled me to love and serve the Lord and people as their servant by destroying the devil’s work in me. Therefore, today I keep on consecrating my life by his words and prayers as I am waiting for his second coming into my life.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.