Antioch Academy & Child Care Center is to provide a safe, caring, environment to meet the needs of the children in our care, and to assist them in their spiritual, physical, emotional, social, and intellectual growth.
1. Give love and acceptance to each child.
2. Create a happy and secure environment.
3. Teach the child to listen, think for himself, follow directions, and to solve problems.
4. Help the child develop a positive self image.
5. To provide learning activities which will help the child to expand his/her knowledge.
6. Provide experiences of sharing and playing with others.
7. Encourage creativity through play, art, music, and large motor activities.
8. Teach the children about God’s love
Ages 13 months to 24 months
Ages 2 years to 3 years
Ages 3 years to 4 years (must be fully potty trained)
Pre-school programs are offered either year-round or for 10 months (September – June).
Ages 4 years to 5 years (entering Kindergarten following September)
Pre-K programs are offered either year-round or for 10 months (September – June).
Here are a few requirements for a child to be enrolled.
Children must have a current and up to date shot record.
A physical is required for a child to attend.
All required form completed.
$50.00 Annual Comprehensive Fee paid.
공지사항 REGISTRATION FORM.pdf AGREEMENT.pdf ChildHealthAssessment.pdf Emergency Contacts.pdf