2023년 ASF 안디옥 장학금 안내 (Antioch Scholarship Foundation)
댓글 0건 조회 466회 작성일 23-04-14 09:18
Antioch Scholarship Foundation
Thank you for your interest in the Antioch Scholarship Program. Some important information you will need to know as you apply for this scholarship is as follows.
BACKGROUND & PURPOSE:
Each year, the Antioch Scholarship Foundation (ASF) offers a scholarship award ranging from $500 to $1,000 dollars to recipients who are college-bound high school seniors. Our hope is to encourage and help raise up young people to be involved in community work and Christian leadership. Scholarships will be given to each of the following qualification categories: young church leaders, community volunteers and leaders, children of local firefighters and policemen. Finalists from local high schools and within the community will be awarded a one-time scholarship ranging from $500 to $1000 dollars toward their higher education tuition or other academic expenses.
CONDITIONS & QUALIFICATIONS OF THE AWARD:
The recipient of the scholarship must meet ONE OR MORE of the following criteria(s):
- A high school senior who is college-bound.
- Students must be in good scholastic standing.
- Has demonstrated involvement in community service or church leadership.
- A child of a local firefighter, policeman, or has a parent enlisted in the military.
All recipients must attend the award ceremony on June 4, 2023, in order to receive the scholarship. The award ceremony shall be held at Antioch Church of Philadelphia from 9:30am to 10:45am with a luncheon to follow.
Applicant must submit the following materials by Friday, May 17, 2023:
- Completed application form.
- Personal Essay – Describe your community volunteer activities that demonstrate your
promise as a future community leader.
- TWO letters of recommendations. (Example: principal, counselor/advisor, teacher, church
pastor and/or community activity leader. NOT by applicant’s parent or guardian.)
- Copy of Official Transcript – Submit a transcript of your high school record to date or
current GPA for college student applicants.
- You may submit your materials electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or you may submit the completed application form and other documentation and postmark
to Antioch Scholarship Foundation, One Antioch Avenue, Conshohocken, PA 19428.
*** Submission due date is Friday, May 17, 2023. ***
Young Gim (ASF Director)
Email: email@example.com and please cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE ANTIOCH SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION
ONE ANTIOCH AVENUE, CONSHOHOCKEN, PA 19428
Email: email@example.com Tel: 610-828-6760 Fax: 610-260-1343
ASF 2023 Application Form.pdf (104.1K)
18회 다운로드 | DATE : 2023-04-14 09:18:29
- 이전글故 최동순 성도(703 목장 최지원/문미영 집사 부친) 장례 예배 23.04.20
- 다음글미디어 간사 채용 공고 23.04.12
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.