Nov 16 (Tue) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 8,379회 작성일 21-12-01 19:31

본문

16. 11 16() ‘내가 체험한 하나님은 단편 일뿐이다’  26:1-14

본문 관찰과 묵상

수아사람 빌닷의 짧은 말에 욥은 긴 반응을 하였다 ( 26-31).  욥은 빌닷에게 자신같은 힘없는자에게 그의 지식으로 잘도 돕고 구원하고 가르친다고 풍자하였다. 그리고 그의 지식이 전지전능, 무소부재하신 하나님의 지식과 능력에 비하여 얼마나 보잘것없는 것인지 아느냐고 반문하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나는 내가 배우고 체험한 것 이상으로 알지 못한다. 나의 지식은 유한하다. 그러나 아무것도 없는 곳에서 이땅을 창조하신 하나님의 지혜와 지식을 누가 가늠 할것인가? 그가 창조한 피조물을 전지전능하심으로 다스리시는 하나님을 빌닷이 짐작이냐 하겠는가? 나의 지식을 자랑하지 말라는 음성을 듣는다.  

결단과 적용

나도 나의 의를 내세우고 자랑 할 때가 있다. 회개한다. 내가 체험한 하나님도 그의 행사의 단편일 뿐이다.  내가 하나님을 내 지식과 내 지혜로 헤아리지 못한다. 나도 헤아리지 못하는 나 자신을 하나님은 헤아리신다.

그 하나님 앞에 겸손히 산다.  오늘도 하나님의 행사의 단편만을 보지 않고 장편과 영원함을 보고 느끼고 체험하며 살게 하소서!  주님을 알게 하소서!  

16. Nov 16 (Tue) QT. ‘I only experience the outer fringe of his works’

Job. 26:1-14

Observation and meditation on the text

Job gave a verbose and protracted response to Bildad who gave Job a very short remark (Job. 26-31).  Job sarcastically responded to Bildad that he helped, saved, and taught very well without wisdom to such a wretched powerless one like him.  And Job cynically challenged Bildad by asking him how miserable and unwise insight and knowledge he displayed in comparison with the immeasurable and immense knowledge and power of God. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I do not know things beyond what I have learned and experienced.  My knowledge is circumscribed.  Therefore, who in the world can dare imagine the Almighty and Sovereign God and his wisdom and knowledge who created the universe out of nothing?  Bildad would never dream nor imagine the omnipresent and omnipotent God who reigned over all his creation.  I hear the voice of the Lord that I should not boast of my knowledge and erudition.

Decisions and applications

I confess that sometimes unconsciously I boast of myself.  However, whatever I have learned and experienced of God is nothing but the outer fringe of the God’s mighty works.  I cannot fathom the depth, width, and height of his knowledge.  On the contrary, God can fathom and measure of me whom I do not know of.  Therefore, in his presence, I live in humility.  So, Lord, please help me to experience and to attain the whole measure of the fullness of Christ instead of tasting the outer fringe of his power and works.  Lord, I want to know of you!           

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.