Nov 17 (Wed) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 8,309회 작성일 21-12-01 19:33

본문

17. 11 17()   ‘하나님이 나의 영혼을 거두실때’     27:1-12

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥은 빌닷에게 불의와 거짓을 말하지 않겠노라 말하였다. 자신이 살아온 의로운 삶으로 빌닷과 친구들을 옳다고 하지 않겠노라 말했다. 하나님이 저들의 영혼을 거두실 때 희망은 없을 것이다. 전능자가 하실 일을 저들도 다 보았거늘 무익한 사람이 되었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

욥이 당하는 고통에 대하여 욥의 친구들과 욥은 하나님이 하신일이라고 동의하였다.  그러나 욥의 친구들은 하나님이 욥을 벌하신 것이라고 하였고 욥은 그가 의롭기 때문이라고 하였다. 하나님이 영혼을 거두실 때 친구들은 희망이 없겠으나 자신은 살아온 생애를 후회하지 않을 것이라고 하였다.  

결단과 적용

하나님이 나의 영혼을 거두실 때 나는 소망이 넘칠 것을 믿는다. 불경건한 자는 희망이 없을 것이다. 나의 살아온 삶이 완벽하지는 않아도 나는 하나님을 사랑하고 하나님께 영광을 돌리기 위하여 나의 최선을 다하여 왔다. 마지막 순간까지 나의 아내를 사랑으로 끝까지 돌보겠다.  그리고 주님께 나의 영혼을 맡긴다. 

17. Nov 17 (Wed) QT.      ‘When God takes away my life’       Job. 27:1-12

Observation and meditation on the text

Job spoke to Bildad that he would never say wicked things nor utter lies.  Judging his friends by his self-righteousness, Job pronounced that he would never say that they were right.  When God took away their lives, Job said that they would never have any hope.  Even though they had seen the power of God, they became useless ones.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Both Job and his friends agreed that Job’s sufferings were the works of God.  However, while Job’s friends judged that God must have punished Job, Job declared that he was suffering due to his righteousness.  Job declared that he would never regret his life while his friends would have no hope when God took away their lives.

Decisions and applications

I have an assurance that I would be filled with hope for the future while the godless would have none at the end of my life.   Even though my life has never been perfect, I have done my best to love the Lord and to give him all the glory.  Likewise, I will devote myself to help my wife with love till the end of my life.  And I give my soul to the Lord.     

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.