Dec 26 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,475회 작성일 21-12-27 19:11

본문

26. 12 26(주일) ‘창조주만이 피조물을 알고 다스린다’ 욥 39:5-30

본문 관찰과 묵상

모든 것을 다 아는 것처럼 말한 욥에게 하나님은 말씀하셨다.  자유분방한 들나귀, 들소를 욥이 아느냐고, 힘있는 그들을 길들일수 있겠냐고 하셨다.  빠른 타조나 용감한 말이나 하늘을 나는 매나 독수리가 왜 썩은 것을 먹고 사람의 손이 닿지 않아도 누가 돌보아 잘 사는지 아느냐고 하셨다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

사람의 손으로 먹이고 길들이지 않아도 많은 짐승들은 하나님의 손에서 잘 먹고 산다.  이 세상에는 내가 다 아는 것 같아도 모르는 것이 너무 많다.  그런데도 우리는 욥처럼 내가 모든 것을 다 아는것 같이 행동한다.  피조물은 창조주를 다 알 수 없다.  창조주가 피조물을 다 알고 다스린다.      

결단과 적용

하나님앞에서나 사람앞에서 겸손하게 살아야 한다.  내가 나를 나타날때도 있었고 자랑할 때도 있었음을 고백한다.  참으로 부끄럽고 주님앞에 죄송스럽다.  나이를 먹어가며 더 고개가 숙여진다.  영근 알곡으로 살겠다.  

26. Dec 26 (Sun) QT.  ‘Only the creator knows and reigns his creations’

Job. 39:5-30

Observation and meditation on the text

God asked Job why did he ask God as if he knew everything.  God asked Job whether he knew how to tame such freewheeling animals as wild donkey and wild ox.  God asked Job whether he knew who in the world took care of such wild scavengers as the hawk and the eagle which devoured the dead animals, and they were inaccessible by human beings.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Even though some untamable animals by human beings are being taken care by God and they live well.  There are so many inscrutable things for me in this world.  However, sometimes I behave and talk like Job as if I know and understand everything.  Any creature cannot fathom the creator.  Rather, the creator knows and reigns over all his creation.

Decisions and applications

I must live in humility before God and people.  I confess that sometimes I showed myself off by boasting of what I have done.  I feel shame before people and God.  The more I am getting older, the more I am getting bowing down.  Lord, help me to live in humility.  The nobler, the humbler.       

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.