Mar 22 (Tue) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,415회 작성일 22-03-28 17:45

본문

22. 322 ()‘나는 하나님의 자녀라고 선포하며 사나?’눅 22:63-71

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님은 밤새 경비병들의 조롱과 욕설을 들었다.  다음날 대제사장들과 서기관들이 예수님을 공회앞에 세우고 취조하였다.  예수님은 자신이 그리스도로 와서 하나님의 권능의 우편에 앉을 하나님의 아들이라고 선포하였다.  그 말을 증거로 저들은 예수님을 죽이려 하였다.      

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

오늘도 예수님을 거부하는 자들은 그리스도인들을 조롱하고 욕한다.  외식하는 종교지도자들은 책 잡으려고 혈안이다.  내가 예수믿고 하나님의 자녀라고 선포하면 존경이 아닌 핍박이 온다.  그래도 나는 선포하고 사나?

결단과 적용

디지털 바벨론 시대에 내가 하나님의 자녀라고 외치는 자들의 소리가 점점 작아진다.  예수 믿는다면서 왜 이렇게 가난해? 왜 이렇게 아파?  왜 이렇게 가정과 사업에 어려움이 많아?  피할일이 아니다.  조용할 일이 아니다.  그래서 나는 예수 믿는다.  그래서 하나님 의지하고 산다.  오늘의 나의 선포다.                

22. Mar 22 (Tue) QT.   ‘Do I witness Jesus as God’s child?    Lk. 22:63-71

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus was ridiculed and cursed by the guards at the Palace of the High Priests.  The following day, they took Jesus before the Sanhedrin to interrogate.  Jesus declared that he would be seated at the right hand of the mighty God as the Son of God.  They said they had enough testimony from Jesus to kill him.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Those who reject Jesus Christ ridicule and mock Christians today too.  The hypocritical religious leaders do their best to find anything wrong in Jesus and Christians.  If I confess that I am a child of God by believing in Jesus Christ, immediately I experience persecutions and afflictions instead of honor or reverence.  Do I still declare that I am a child of God?

Decisions and applications

The more ridicules and mocks fall upon Christians in the age of digital Babylon, the more Christians remain in silence.   Christians want to avoid receiving ridicules or afflictions when they are challenged by non-Christians why they were poor, sick, and experience many hardships at home and at business.  However, Christians should not avoid it nor remain in silence.   I must declare that I believe in Jesus for the reasons.  Due to my afflictions, sickness, and problems, I rely on God who saves and delivers me.  I am still declaring that I am a child of God no matter what my situations may be. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.