Mar 24 (Thu) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,290회 작성일 22-03-28 17:49

본문

24. 324 ()  ‘오늘의 리더들에게 주시는 멧세지’  23:13-25

본문 관찰과 묵상

빌라도는 3번이나 유대인들을 설득하였다.  예수에게서 아무 죄도 발견하지 못하였으니 매질한후에 석방하겠다고 하였다.  백성들이 살인한 바라바를 놓아주고 예수는 십자가에 못박으라고 외쳤다.  결국 빌라도는 자신의 양심대로 결단하지 못하고 사람들의 비위를 맞추어 예수를 넘겨주었다.   

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나도 사람들의 비위를 맞추려 한 때가 있었다.  결국 다 실패하였다.  그 쓴 뒷맛을 잊지 못한다.  가정, 교회, 직장, 사업장 더 나아가 나라와 민족의 지도자들은 선한 양심, 즉 하나님이 기뻐하시는 결단을 하여야 한다.  

결단과 적용

사람의 비위를 맞춘 빌라도 때문에 죄 없는 예수님은 죽으셔야 했고 죄 있는 바라바는 놓임을 받았다.  정의와 공의가 사라져버린 세상을 산다.  누리꾼들의 의견에 따라 결정하면 않된다.  앞으로 남은 목회의 기간동안에 하나님이 기뻐하시는 결정을 하며 살리라!

24. Mar 24 (Thu) QT.  ‘Contemporary leaders must listen to God’s

message’             Lk. 23:13-25

Observation and meditation on the text

Pilate did his best to persuade the crowd three times for Jesus.  He declared that Jesus should be set free after being flogged because he was found not guilty.  However, the crowd shouted louder and louder to set Barabbas who was a murderer and rioter and crucify Jesus.  After all, Pilate did not follow justice, but surrendered Jesus to the public opinion to please them. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Sometimes I also gave myself in public opinion to please them.  I experienced failures.  I will never forget the bitter taste of it.  Hence, all the leaders at home, church, job, and business, furthermore, leaders for nation must decide based upon their conscience to please the Lord, not people.   

Decision and application

Due to Pilate’s unjust decision, the guilty sinner Barabbas was set free and Jesus who was found not guilty was crucified.   Even today, we live in a sinful age of injustice and unrighteousness.  I must not decide based upon the netizen’s opinions.  For the rest of my pastoral life, I will adamantly decide based upon the words of God to please my Lord.  

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.