Mar 25 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,288회 작성일 22-03-28 17:52

본문

25. 325 ()  ‘믿는자와 불신자가 나뉘어질 것이다’  23:26-32

본문 관찰과 묵상

군인들이 예수를 끌고 가다가 구레네 사람 시몬에게 십자가를 지고 예수를 따르게 하였다.  따르는 여인들을 향하여 자신들과 자녀들을 위하여 울라고 하셨다.  심판 때에는 자녀없음이 복이될 정도로 멸망당할 것이기 때문이다.  두 행악자 중 하나는 예수를 저주하고 하나는 믿었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

마지막 때에는 믿는자와 불신자가 계속 나뉘어질 것이다.  교회는 타작마당이다.  양과 염소, 알곡과 가라지가 계속 타작되기에 심판은 늘 교회에서부터 시작된다(벧전 4:17).  그러므로 고난 가운데서도 선한 일을 계속 하는자들은 자신들의 영혼을 신실하신 하나님께 위탁하고 살아야 한다.  

결단과 적용

‘살든지 죽든지 주님 뜻대로 하소서!  ‘내가 사는 것이 그리스도니 죽는것도 유익합니다’( 1:21).  나의 고백이 되게 하심을 감사드린다.  오늘도 전심을 다하여 복음을 전하자.  특별히 대심방 기간동안 그동안 상처받고 나오지 않는 성도들을 사랑으로 품고 끝까지 찾아가 보자. 

25. Mar 25 (Fri) QT.  ‘Believers and unbelievers shall be separated’

Lk. 23:26-32

Observation and meditation on the text

The soldiers had Simon the Cyrene take Jesus’ cross to follow Jesus.  Jesus warned the following multitude of women not to cry for him but to cry for themselves and their children.  On the last judgment day childless women would be felt blessed due to the severity of the judgment.  One of the criminals hung on the cross next to Jesus cursed him while the other one believed in Jesus. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

In the last days believers will keep on differentiating from unbelievers.  Church is a threshing floor.  The last judgment shall be upon Jesus’ church first to differentiate sheep from goats, grains from chaffs (I Pet. 4:17).  Therefore, if I really want to keep on carrying Jesus’ good ministry, I must commit my life only on my faithful Creator and Lord Jesus.  

Decisions and applications

‘Let your will be done whether I live or die.’  ‘For me to live is Christ and to die is to gain’ (Phil. 1:21).  I praise the Lord with great thanksgiving because Paul’s confession has become mine too.   Therefore, I will keep on doing ‘good ministry of Jesus’ to share the gospel of Jesus Christ to revive the broken life.   Especially, I will visit those who have fallen back from their faith in Jesus all the way to the end as I embrace them with the love of Jesus Christ.  

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.