Mar 26 (Sat) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,318회 작성일 22-03-28 17:54

본문

26. 326()‘오늘도 예수 때문에 사람들은 나뉘어진다’눅 23:33-43

본문 관찰과 묵상

해골이라 하는 곳에서 예수님은 십자가에 못 박히셨다.  못박는 자들을 용서해 달라고 기도하셨다.  예수의 옷을 제비뽑아 갖는 사람, 구경하는 사람, 비방하는 사람들이었다.  군인들도 희롱하며 스스로 구원하라고 하였다. 행악자중 하나는 저주하고 하나는 믿었다.  믿는 자는 낙원에 있을 것이다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

마지막 때에는 예수 때문에 계속 사람들이 나뉘어 진다.  특별히 심판은 교회에서부터 시작되기에 교회안에서 사람들이 나뉘어 진다.  얻으려는자, 구경하는자, 비난하는자, 희롱하는자, 믿는자, 믿지 않는자가 계속 나위어 진다.    

결단과 적용

이런 가운데서 복음을 전하는 것은 고통스러운 일이다.  ‘그러므로 하나님의 뜻대로 고난을 받는 자들은 또한 선을 행하는 가운데에 그 영혼을 미쁘신 창조주께 의탁할지어다’(벧전 4:19).  불 시험을 이상한 일 당하는 것 같이 여기지 않는다.  그리스도의 고난에 참여한다.  영원한 기쁨에 참여케 하실 것을 믿는다.  ‘살든지 죽든지 뜻대로 하소서!’ 오늘을 산다. 

26. Mar 26 (Sat) QT. ‘People shall be divided due to Jesus’ Lk. 23:33-43

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus was crucified at the place called Skull.  Jesus asked God to forgive those who were killing him.  Some took Jesus’ clothes by casting lots.  Some stood watching aloof.  Some rulers and soldiers ridiculed Jesus to save himself if he was Messiah.  One of the criminals cursed on Jesus while the other one believed in Jesus.  Jesus declared that he would be with Jesus in the Paradise.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

In the last days people will continually be divided due to Jesus Christ.  Since the last judgment shall begin in churches of Jesus Christ, people in churches will be divided.   People shall be divided because some desire to acquire what they want, some shall be spectators, some will become mockers and ridiculers, believers, and unbelievers.

Decisions and applications

It is indeed painful to preach the gospel to this variety of people even inside of church. ‘So then, those who suffer according to God’s will, should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good’ (I Pet. 4:19).  I will never be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on me to test me.  Rather, I shall participate in the sufferings of Jesus.  Then, he shall lead me to participate in the great joy in his everlasting glory.  So, Lord ‘let your will be done whether I live or die’           

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.