Mar 27 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,287회 작성일 22-03-28 17:55

본문

27. 327(주일)‘십자가 앞에서 드러나는 믿음의 사람들’눅 23:44-56

본문 관찰과 묵상

믿음의 사람들은 평안할때가 아니라 십자가 앞에서 드러난다예수님이 영혼을 아버지 하나님께 위탁하고 운명하심을 보고 예수가 정녕 의인이었다고 백부장은 고백하였다공회원 요셉은 빌라도에게 예수의 시신을 요구하였다예수를 따라왔던 여인들은 끝까지 향유를 준비하였다.  

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

예수님이 영광을 받으실 때 함께 했던 사람들이 예수님이 십자가에서 운명하시자 믿음에서 떠났다그러나 믿을 것 같지 않았던 백부장과 공회의원 요셉과 갈릴리로부터 따라왔던 여인들은 끝까지 예수님을 따랐다.      

결단과 적용

어려움이 닥쳐와야 누가 진실된 그리스도인인지 아니면 무늬만 있는 사람인지 드러난다진정한 믿음의 사람들은 십자가 앞에서 드러난다나는 지금 말도 않되는 극심한 고통가운데서 산다그런데 그 고통이 나를 더욱 굳센 믿음으로 세워주신다고난당한 것이 나에게 유익이다나의 힘으로는 힘들지만 주님 주시는 십자가의 사랑으로 아내를 끝까지 돌보겠다

27. Mar 27 (Sun) QT. ‘Before the cross the faithful are revealed’ 

Lk. 23:44-56

Observation and meditation on the text

The faithful shall be manifested not in a peaceful time, but before the cross.  The centurion confessed Jesus was righteous when he saw and heard Jesus committed his life to the Father God as he died on the cross.  Joseph who was a member of the Sanhedrin boldly manifested his faith in Jesus by asking Pilate of Jesus’ body and buried at his own prepared tomb.  The women who followed Jesus from Galilee were with Jesus by preparing perfume for Jesus’ burial.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Those who were with Jesus when Jesus was glorified left from Jesus when Jesus was crucified and died.  On the contrary, those who never seemed to be faithful such as the centurion, Joseph the Arimathean, and the women who followed Jesus from Galilee manifested their faith before the cross.

Decisions and applications

When afflictions and hardships fall upon, the faithful and the unfaithful Christians shall be revealed and manifested.  The truthful and faithful Christians are manifested before the cross.  I am living right now in an unbelievable pains and sufferings beyond my description.  Ironically, such afflictions have enabled me to stand firm before the cross.  ‘It was good for me to be afflicted’ (Ps. 119:105).  Therefore, I will embrace my weakening wife all the way to the end with the love of Jesus Christ even though it is unthinkable with my own strength and power.  

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.