Mar 28 (Mon) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,323회 작성일 22-03-28 17:57

본문

28. 3 28()   ‘성령의 감동으로 눈을 열어주소서!   24:1-12

본문 관찰과 묵상

여인들이 향품을 가지고 무덤에 갔으나 예수님 시신이 없었다.  두 천사가 예수님이 죽으시고 사흘만에 부활하셨다고 전했다.  그들이 무덤에서 돌아가 11사도와 모든 이에게 말했다.  사도들이 믿지 않았다.  베드로는 가서 확인하고도 놀랍게 여기고 집으로 돌아갔다.    

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

여인들은 부활을 믿지 못하고 시신에 향료를 바르려고 하였다. 그러나 끝까지 예수님을 따랐기에 여인들은 부활의 첫 증인이 되었다.  사도들도 믿지 않았다.  베드로로 빈 무덤을 확인하고도 집으로 돌아갔다.  빈 무덤을 보고도 믿지 못하는 모든이에게 천사는 예수님의 말씀을 기억하라고 하였다.           

결단과 적용

빈 무덤을 보고도 제자들도 예수님의 부활을 믿지 못하였다.  역사적인 예수님의 탄생과 죽음과 부활이 분명하여도 사람들은 오늘도 믿지 않는다.  부활하신 예수님을 개인적으로 만나고 인격적으로 체험하여야 한다.  성령이 ‘인식론적인 연결고리’(epistomolgical link)가 되어야 한다.  ‘누구든지 성령이 아니고는 예수를 하나님이라고 고백하지 못한다 (고전 12:3).    

28. Mar 28 (Mon) QT.     ‘Open my eyes by the Holy Spirit!’     Lk. 24:1-12

Observation and meditation on the text

The Women from Galilee visited Jesus’ tomb with perfumes, but there was no corpse of Jesus.  Two angels told them that Jesus was risen on the third day after crucifixion.  They returned from the tomb to the 11 apostles and all the people to deliver the message.  None of them would believe it.  Peter went to the tomb to find the truth, but after that he just went back home wondering what could have happened. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Those women did not believe in Jesus’ resurrection.  They simply wanted to put perfumes on the corpse of Jesus at the tomb.  However, since they followed Jesus all the way to the end, they could become the first witnesses of his resurrection.  However, the apostles did not believe Jesus’ resurrection even though they heard the news.   Even though he found the empty tomb, Peter himself wandered about Jesus’ corpse without believing his resurrection.  To all those who did not believe in Jesus’ resurrection, the angels challenged them to remember the prophecy of Jesus on his death and resurrection.

Decisions and applications

Jesus’ disciples did not believe in their master’s resurrection even though they saw and heard about the empty tomb.  Contemporary people also do not believe in Jesus even though his birth, death and resurrection were written as a historical undeniable fact.  When sinners encounter the risen Jesus personally and experience it, we do believe in his death and resurrection.  It is the Holy Spirit who functions as ‘an epistemological link’ that I can believe in Jesus.  ‘No one can say “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit’ (I Co. 12:3).      

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.