29. Mar 29 (Tue) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,222회 작성일 22-04-04 17:43

본문

29. 3 29()   ‘보고 믿으려 말라 믿으면 보리라!   24:13-35

본문 관찰과 묵상

예루살렘에서 7마일 떨어진 엠마오로 가던 2청년이 예수님의 죽음과 부활에 대하여 나누었다.  예수님이 그들에게 갔지만 알아보지 못하였다.  글로바라는 청년이 예수의 부활하신 소식을 말하며 슬퍼하였다.  예수님이 메시야에 대하여 자세히 설명하였다.  그들이 강권하여 함께 음식을 나누었다.  그때 청년들이 부활하신 예수임을 알았다.  그 길로 예루살렘으로 돌아가 11 제자가 모인 곳에 가서 자신들이 본 예수를 증거하였다.      

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

예수님은 부활한 자신을 보고도 보지 못하는 두 청년에게‘미련하고 마음에 더디 믿는자들이여’라고 탄식하셨다.  빈 무덤을 보고도 베드로도 다른 사도들도 믿지 않았다.  역사적인 사실을 확인하고서도 못 믿는다.  결국 보고 믿지 않고 ‘믿고 보아야’예수님은 보인다. 

결단과 적용

예수님은 마르다와 마리아에게 ‘내 말이 네가 믿으면 하나님의 영광을 보리라 하지 아니하였느냐’( 11:40) 고 하셨다.  예수님은 도마에게도 ‘너는 나를 본고로 믿느냐 보지 못하고 믿는 자들은 복되도다’( 20:29).  ‘믿음은 바라는 것들의 실상이요 보지 못하는 것들의 증거다’( 11:1).  오늘도 fact check 하고 검색하고 믿지 않고 믿고 알고 믿고 보는 한날을 산다.        

29. Mar 29 (Tue) QT.    ‘Never see to believe, but believe to see’

Lk.24:13-35

Observation and meditation on the text

Two young men on their way to Emmaus, which was 7miles from Jerusalem, were talking about the death and resurrection of Jesus.  Jesus met them but they did not recognize him.  One of the young men Cleopas shared with Jesus about his death and resurrection with downcast face.  Jesus explained them about the Messiah.  They forced Jesus to stay with them, and shared food when they recognized the man was Jesus.  Immediately they returned to Jerusalem where the 11 disciples and others gathered to witness the resurrected Jesus whom they encountered.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Jesus lamented upon the two young men who could not recognize the resurrected Messiah by saying to them, ‘how foolish you are, and how slow to believe all that the prophets have spoken.’  Even though they witnessed the empty tomb, other disciples as well as Peter did not believe Jesus’ resurrection.  Even though it were historical written facts, people would not believe in it.  After all, human beings can recognize Jesus as Messiah not by seeing him but ‘by believing in him.’

Decisions and applications

Jesus spoke to Marth and Mary, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?’ (John. 11:40).  Jesus spoke to Thomas too, ‘because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.’ (John. 20:29).  ‘Faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see’ (Heb. 11:1).  Therefore, today I do not try to believe in Jesus by checking facts through internet on-line searching.  I will believe in Jesus by faith, and I will know and see my Lord today.       

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.