Mar 30 (Wed) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,200회 작성일 22-04-04 17:46

본문

30. 3 30() ‘육체를 입고 부활 하심을 증거하시다’  24:36-43

본문 관찰과 묵상

제자들과 엠마오로 가던 2 청년이 있는 곳에 부활하신 예수님이 나타나셨다.  평안을 축복하셨다.  그들은 두려워 유령을 보나 하였다.  예수님이 저들에게 만져보라고 하셨다.  아직도 믿지 못하였다.  먹을 것을 달라고해서 구운 생선 한 토막을 드셨다.  육체를 입고 부활하심을 증명하셨다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

예수님은 자신이 육체를 입고 부활하신 것을 제자들에게 증거하셨다.  첫째, 사망권세 이기신 주님은 평강을 선포하셨다.  둘째,  제자들이 두려워함을 보시고 만져보라고 하셨다.  셋째,  음식을 드심으로 육체가 있으심을 증거하셨다.        

결단과 적용

예수님은 부활의 첫 열매가 되셨다.  나도 죄에 대하여 죽고 의에 대하여 살아나 평안을 누리고 산다.  예수님의 부활은 육체로도 부활하셨기에 나도 예수님 재림때 육체로 부활함을 믿는다.  정욕에 사로잡힌 육체가 아니라 영화받은 육체, 즉 예수님과 같은 육체로 영생을 누리고 살 것을 믿는다.  

30. Mar 30 (Wed) QT. ‘Jesus proved his bodily resurrection’ Lk. 24:36-43

Observation and meditation on the text

The resurrected Jesus appeared to the place where his disciples including the two young men who met Jesus on their way to Emmaus.  Jesus declared peace among them.  Out of fear, they thought they saw a ghost.  Jesus invited them to touch his body.  They still could not believe his resurrection.  Upon requesting some food, Jesus ate a piece of broiled fish.  He proved he was resurrected not only with spirit but also with body.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Jesus proved his resurrection with body to his disciples.  First, the resurrected Jesus declared peace among them.  Second, Jesus let his disciples to touch his resurrected boy.  Third, he proved his bodily resurrection by eating some food.   

Decisions and applications

Jesus has become the first fruit of resurrection.   Therefore, I also enjoy everlasting peace in my hear by crucifying my sins with Jesus and resurrecting to please the Lord.  Since Jesus’ resurrection was bodily one with spirit, I also believe that I shall be resurrected with bodily form when Jesus Christ returns.  I do believe that my resurrected body would never be ruled by fleshly desires, but glorified body like Jesus, so that I may enjoy everlasting life with Jesus in the heavenly kingdom. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.