Mar 31 (Thu) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,866회 작성일 22-04-04 17:49

본문

31. 3 31() ‘무엇에 증인으로 어떻게 살라하셨나?  24:44-53

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님은 구약의 율법과 선지자들과 시편에서 그리스도에 관한 말이 자신에게서 다 이루어졌다고 성경으로 제자들이 깨닫게 하셨다.  예수의 죽으심과 부활로 회개가 모든 족속에게 전파될것의 증인으로 제자들을 세우셨다.  성령의 능력을 받을때까지 성에 머무르라 하시고 승천하셨다.   

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

구약의 모든 메시야에 대한 예언은 예수안에서 다 이루어졌다.  나도 성령의 감동으로 성경이 깨달아져 예수를 나의 구세주와 주로 영접하였다.  나도 예수님의 죽으심과 부활하심의 증인이다.  성령의 능력으로 땅 끝까지 이 복음을 전하라는 유언적인 말씀을 듣는다.         

결단과 적용

‘오직 성령이 너희에게 임하시면 너희가 권능을 받고 예루살렘과 유대와 사마리아와 땅끝까지 이르러 내 증인이 되리라’( 1:8).  승천하시며 유언적으로 주신 말씀을 가슴으로 받는다.  끝까지 성령충만함으로 증인이 되어 살리라!          

31. Mar 31 (Thu) QT. ‘For what I am called to witness and how?’

Lk. 24:44-53

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus opened the hearts of his disciples by the Scripture that everything prophesied about the Messiah in the Law, Prophets and the Psalms were fulfilled in him.  Jesus also challenged them to be his witnesses to his death and resurrection so that people in all nations might repent to believe in Jesus to be saved.  Jesus commanded them not to leave the city until they received the promised power from him when he was ascended to the heaven. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

All the prophecies in the O.T were fulfilled in Jesus Christ.  Since I was also deeply touched by the Holy Spirit, I have accepted Jesus to be my Savior and Lord.  Therefore, I am also called to be his witness to the death and the resurrection of Jesus Christ.  I have received Jesus’ last will for me to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ to the utmost part of the world by being filled with the Holy Spirit so that people may repent of their sins and come to Jesus. 

Decisions and applications

‘You will receive the power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth’ (Acts. 1:8).  I shall live all the way to the end as his witness as I am being filled with the Holy Spirit!  

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.