April 1 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,878회 작성일 22-04-04 17:51

본문

1. 4 1()     ‘역사의 주관자는 하나님이시다’         1:1-11

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님이 고레스왕의 마음을 감동시켜 하나님을 믿게하였다.  유다 백성들을 해방시켜 예루살렘에 돌아가 성전을 짓고 하나님을 예배하게 하였다. 귀환하는 백성들에게 주변의 사람들이 보물과 필요한 것으로 돕게 하셨다.  유다총독 세스바살에게 바벨론이 탈취하였던 성전기물을 다 돌려보내었다.    

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님이 세계역사를 주관하신다.  이방인들을 통하여서도 하나님의 백성이 축복받게 하시고 성전도 건축되게 하신다.  하나님의 성전을 짓는데 사면의 이방 백성들이 돕게 하셨다.  바벨론에 뺏겼던 성전기물도 다 회복시켜 주셨다.  고레스 왕이 아니라 그를 움직이신 하나님이 역사를 주관하신다.           

결단과 적용

내가 하나님 중심의 삶을 살면 도움은 하나님의 손에서 온다.  알지도 못하고 만나지도 못한 사람들을 통하여 하나님은 하나님의 교회와 사역이 부흥하게 하신다.  역사의 주관자 하나님께 나의 남은 삶을 위탁한다.  어떤 사람들을 통하여서라도 하나님이 도우실줄 믿는다.             

1. April 1 (Fri) QT.            ‘God is the history maker’              Ezra. 1:1-11

Observation and meditation on the text

It was God who transformed the heart of the king Cyrus of Persia to believe in him.  He made a proclamation to liberate the people of Judah from Babylonian captivity to return to Jerusalem to build the temple of God to worship God.  To those who returned from exile, God had the gentile neighbors help them with the valuable gifts and needy things.  King Cyrus also let the prince of Judah Sheshbazzar retake all the articles belonging to the temple of God, which were taken by the Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

God is reigning over the history of the world.  God can have the gentiles help to build the temple of God as well as bless God’s people.  God also had the gentile neighbors help the Judean to build the temple of God.  God also had God’s people recover all the articles belonging to the temple of God.  It was not the king Cyrus but God who controlled human history by transforming the king.

Decisions and applications

If I live God-centered life, helps come from God’s hands.  God revives God’s church and ministries by using some people who are strangers to me.  Therefore, I commit my entire life in God’s hands who is the history maker.   I do believe that God will always help me through any kind of people around me.      

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.