Sep 3 Sat QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,474회 작성일 22-11-28 16:59

본문

3. 93() ‘주님께 의탁하면 피할길을 주신다19:1-11

본문 관찰과 묵상

두 천사가 소돔에 왔을 때 롯이 알아보고 집으로 영접하였다. 소돔백성들이 롯에게 그 두사람을 내어놓아 자기들과 성관계를 갖게하라고 강요하였다. 롯은 차라리 자신의 2딸을 주어도 그 천사들은 주지 못하겠다고 하였다. 이제는 롯을 해하려 하였을 때 천사들이 롯을 구하고 무리들은 눈이 멀게 하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

롯의 시대나 지금이나 인간은 죄인이다. 남색하는 자들이 그 때도 있었다. 즉 세상은 성적인 타락이 끝을 모르고 진행되고 있다. 또한 폭력을 동원하여 믿는자들을 위협한다. 그러나 끝까지 가족을 희생해서라도 비폭력으로 나의 삶에 위기를 자초해도 하나님은 공의와 정의로 심판하사 피할길을 주신다.

결단과 적용

내가 끝까지 이 세상의 핍박과 조롱에 의연히 대처한다면 하나님은 공의와 정의로 다스려 주실 것이다. ‘하나님은 신실하시사 내가 감당하지 못할 시험당함을 허락하지 않으시고 시험 당할 즈음에 또한 피할길을 내사 나로 능히 감당케 하실 것이다’(고전 10:13). 그러므로 하나님의 뜻대로 고난을 받는 자들은 그 고난가운데서 하나님이 기뻐하시는 선을 계속 행하려면 영혼을 신실하신 창조주 하나님께 살든지 죽든지 의탁하고 살라’(벧전 4:19). 현재 나의 삶은 나와 나의 아내의 건강문제로 갈수록 더 힘들고 고되다. 그러나 주님은 항상 그 가운데서 넉넉히 극복할 능력과 힘을 주신다. 주님을 찬양한다!

3. Sep 3 (Sat) ‘Rely on the Lord, he will give you a way out’ Gen. 19:1-11

Observation and meditation on the text

Lot recognized the two angels when they arrived in Sodom, and he welcomed them to his home. Sodomites forced Lot to give them the 2 angels to practice homosexual relationship. Lot refused their request and asked them to take his daughters to do as they pleased. When the mob tried to hurt Lot, the angels saved Lot from them, and made the mob blinded.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Man is as sinful as of now as well as in times of Lot. At Lot’s days, there were homosexuals. In other words, sexual immorality is prevalent without knowing the boundary and the end. And people are getting more furiously violent and threaten Christians. However, God always provides a way out which is God’s judgment of justice and righteousness when Christians encounter the violent forces with non-violence which may risk their lives.

Decisions and applications

I have a blessed assurance that my faithful and good Lord will reign over me with his justice and righteousness if I respond to the worldly persecution and mockery with dignity and decency as a Christian. ‘God is faithful so he will not let me be tempted or tested beyond I can bear. But when I am tempted, he will also provide a way out so that I can endure it (I Cor.10:13). Therefore, ‘if I suffer according to God’s will, then I should commit myself, whether I die or live to my faithful Creator and continue to do good’ (I Pet 4:19). As of now my life is getting rougher and tougher as time goes by due to me and my wife’s physical ailments. However, God always provide enough power and strength to overcome them. I just praise the Lord for that!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.