Oct 9 Sun QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,378회 작성일 22-11-28 18:53

본문

9. 109(주일) ‘잡았던 것들을 놓으며 살라!’ 32:13-20

본문 관찰과 묵상

기도후에 야곱은 에서의 용서를 받기 원하였다. 자신의 소유를 몇떼로 나누어 거리를 두고 앞서 가게 하였다. 에서가 보면 야곱이 주 에서에게 보내는 예물이고 야곱이 뒤에 따라오고 있다고 말하라고 하였다. 속죄의 예물을 보내어 형 에서가 자신을 받아주기를 원하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

20년 동안 고통 속에서 얻은 소유를 더 이상 붙잡지 않는 야곱을 본다. 나의 가진 것 보다 더 귀한 것은 하나님과의 관계, 사람과의 관계의 회복이다. 모든 것을 드려서 라도 깨어진 관계를 회복하라는 음성을 듣는다.

결단과 적용

나는 아직도 내 것이라고 잡고 있는 것이 있나 살핀다. 나의 명예, 재물이나 자존심이 아직도 남아있나? 하나씩 내어 보내라. 적신으로 왔으니 적신으로 돌아감이 마땅하다. 잡았던 것들을 하나씩 흘려 보내며 살리라!

9. Oct 10(Sun). ‘Release whatever I have still grasped’ Gen. 32:13-20

Observation and meditation on the text

After prayers Jacob wanted to be forgiven by Esau. He divided his possessions into several groups which kept some spaces between them, and sent them ahead of him. Jacob told his servants to say to Esau that the herds belong to Jacob and he would follow them. Jacob wanted to be accepted by Esau by sending the redemptive gifts to Esau.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I see Jacob who began to release his possessions he had grasped for the last 20 years. I realize that my personal relationship with God and people are much more valuable than what I have. I hear the voice of the Lord that I must restore my broken relationship by releasing whatever I may possess.

Decisions and applications

I examine my inner being whether I still hold on to something as if they belong to me. Is there anything I have reserved for myself such as reputation, wealth or self-esteem? Since I have come to this world naked, it is proper for me to go back naked to God. I will release whatever I have grasped gradually but surely before I return to my Father.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.