Oct 13 Thu QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,717회 작성일 22-11-28 19:06

본문

13. 1013() ‘눈치보는 야곱과 분노로 행동하는 아들들34:1-17

본문 관찰과 묵상

야곱의 딸 디나가 세겜땅의 여성들을 보러 나갔다가 하몰의 아들 추장 세겜에게 강간당하였다. 세겜이 디나를 연모하여 아버지 하몰에게 부탁하여 야곱에게 디나를 며느리로 달라고 하였다. 야곱은 잠잠하였다. 들에서 목축하던 아들들이 돌아와 할례받으면 디나를 주겠다고 거짓말로 속였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

위기가 덮칠 때 나는 어느 쪽에 붙어야 살것인가? 하고 사람들의 눈치를보는가? 아니면 나에게 해를 준 사람에게 분노로 상대하며 살것인가? 내가 원하는 것을 얻기 위하여 속이며 살것인가? 야곱과 아들들을 통하여 내가 어떻게 살아야 할것인가?를 묵상한다.

결단과 적용

답은 성경대로 살아야 한다. 첫째, 내가 손해가 나도 분노나 속임수로 살아서는 않된다. 둘째, 내가 당했어도 죄 없는 다른 사람들을 죽이며 나를 살릴수는 없다. 차라리 내가 손해보고 내가 억울하여도 주님께 맡기고 주님 주시는 지혜로 다 살릴수 있는 길 을 가리라!

13. Oct 13(Thu). ‘Worrying Jacob and his anger-stricken sons’

Gen. 34:1-17

Observation and meditation on the text

Jacob’s daughter Dina went out to see the native girls in the land of Shechem when she was raped by the chief of Shechem, Hamor’s son. Shechem loved Dina so he asked his father Hamor to plea to Jacob so that he could get marry her. Jacob remained in silence out of worry. When Jacob’s sons returned home after taking care of their flock got mad and asked Hamor and Shechem to get all the males in the city circumcised then they would give Dina to Shechem, which was a lie to deceive them.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

When does any crisis fall upon me what should be my reaction? Do I look around people out of worry? Or do I should get mad at those who harmed me? Do I deceive people to get whatever I want to get? I meditate upon the words about Jacob and his sons so that I may get wisdom how I can live biblically in times of crises.

Decisions and applications

The Bible gives me answers. First, I must not deceive or pay back with my anger to those who hurt me. Second, even though someone hurts me bad, I must not kill the innocent to save my reputation. Rather, I will leave everything to God’s hands even though there is anger due to unfairness so that I may be led by God’s wisdom to save all people as much as I can.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.