Oct 15 Sat QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,719회 작성일 22-11-28 19:11

본문

15. 1015() ‘나의 삶의 방향은 예배자로 사는것35:1-15

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님은 내가 가야할 방향을 인도하신다. 야곱에게 벧엘로 돌아가 거기서 살라고 하셨다. 모든 우상을 제거하여 세겜땅에 묻었다. 하나님을 처음 만났던 벧엘에서 예배를 드렸다. 하나님은 아브라함과 이삭에게 언약한 것을 지키실 것을 선포하셨다. 야곱의 이름을 이스라엘이라 고치셨다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

예배자의 이름은 이스라엘이다. 곧 하나님의 통치와 다스림을 받으며 사는 사람이다. 죄를 짓고 도망하던 사깃꾼 야곱에게 나타나신 하나님은 죄인은 사랑하시되 죄는 버리라고 하신다. 예배는 죄를 땅에 묻고 그곳을 떠난자가 하나님을 처음 만난 곳에서 신령과 진정으로 예배드린다.

결단과 적용

죄에 대하여 죽은자가 의에 대하여 살아나 산 예배를 드린다. 나의 회개한 죄는 용서하시고 기억하지 않으신다. 그러나 회개한 죄인은 끝까지 기억하시고 하나님의 언약의 축복을 주신다. 나의 삶의 방향이 죄는 회개하고 묻고 예배자로 서는 삶인가? 오늘도 부르신 나의 삶의 자리에서 주님께 순종하며 다스림을 받으며 예배자로 살아간다.

15. Oct 15(Sat). ‘To live as a worshiper is my life’s direction’

Gen. 35:1-15

Observation and meditation on the text

God directs me which way I should take. God spoke to Jacob to go back to Bethel to live there. He had his household got rid of foreign gods and buried them in the land of Shechem. Jacob worshipped the Lord at Bethel where he was met by God for the first time. God guaranteed him to keep his covenant to Abraham and Isaac. God changed Jacob’s name to Israel.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The name of a worshipper is Israel. In other words, a worshipper is being ruled and reigned by God. The deceiver Jacob who ran away from home after committing sins was met by God and God told him to be set free from sins because he loved the sinner. If I leave from sins by burying them in the ground, I shall worship the Lord at the place where I meet the Lord for the first time.

Decisions and applications

If I die to my sins and resurrected to God’s will, I shall worship the living God as an alive man. God forgives my sins I repented of, and never remember them. However, God remembers me, the sinner all the way to the end, and blesses according to his covenant. Is the direction of my life to worship the Lord after repenting of my sins and burying them? Today, I live as a worshiper of God by obeying him wherever God has called me.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.